Hi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Uhh... Hi... I just joined TT.

I'm Angel's Nocturne... But you can call me AN. I like to roleplay and go on the computer. Oh, and I also like video games and playing instruments(guitar, flute, piano, and violin!!). I like anime and fantasy(i.e. Eragon or Spiderwick). My favorite TV show is Naruto, my favorite book is Bridge to Terabithia, and my favorite movie is Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Now that you know a little more about me... Let's be friends!!

Hi! Hello and Welcome to TT! I play the violin too and I love fantasy movies. Especially with people who are magic!

Hi, thanks. Well, I don't play the violin much anymore. Because I have to practice my guitar and my flute all the time for bands. Yeah, I like the maic ones, too.

Welcome to tamatalk! Naruto is my favorite show too!

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk AN! :(

As I can see, you've already made some friends. :) I'm sure you'll make tons more, seeing as your nice and are interested in alot of things other members are. Just one thing: remember to read all pinned topics. They'll tell you all you need to know.

Need help with something? PM me and I'll try my best to help!

*Tgd*

Yo!!!dis is firefox!!!!i would verry much like to be friends!!i kno it says im a new member but im not!!!not!!!NOT!!!!!WOOT!!GET IT ON KANE!!!go kane go kane!!!!!*does crazy dance*ahem!!!thank u for reading!!*bows*

Hi! Thanx for joining my site earlier.

Welcome!!!

Well...um yea..any questions ask me.

-FireSnapz

hi i just joined yesterday :( i like all anime especially Ghost in the Shell

well neway welcome

Thanks, all of you. And you're welcome, DEMONIC ONE. Besides the fact that funsychole wants to kill me, I'll have a great time on TT with you all!!

hi and welcome to tamatalk!

PM me if you need any help or just want a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back