Hidden hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifgiff

Reaction score
You people might already have realized this, but there are extra hearts that do not show up in your tamagotchi's stats. When you look at your tamagotchi's happy and hungry hearts, you only see four for hungry and four for happy, but there are in fact six for each. I think. This is because:

You know how you can feed your tamagotchi two extra times before it won't eat any more food? Well I realized that when you do that, it takes a longer time for your tamagotchi to have an empty hungry heart when you look at its stats. The same thing with happyness.

I have gotten the best characters doing this, so I don't think it is a bad thing to over feed and play with your tamagotchi.

I don't know if you will find this interesting or pass it off as some sort of thing I made up, but try it yourself! See if it works for you.

Actually You're over feeding it there is only 4 hearts! Lol, it's ok though.

Your welcome! I still don't really know if its a good thing to overfeed/play with your tamagotchi, but it might be useful to know if you don't want to pause your tama and are going to be away for an hour or two.

Oh, something I might add on this... You can prevent a happy heart from emptying when you disipline if you over-play with your tamagotchi before disiplining. Uhhh... I'm not sure how much sense I just made, so just tell me if you don't understand and I'll try to rephrase it.

kool!!!! i have 4 baby tamas so i'll make sure to overfeed and play with them A LOT!!! thanks so much! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back