Hidden Parameters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamaster

Reaction score
It has been posted before that getting more than 20 hurdles/dance moves on the games helps your hidden parameters.

But how does this help you get good characters? To get Mimitchi, for example, you need to care for your tama perfectly without any misses. If you care for your tama less than perfectly but do well on the games, does that even everything out? I have been told not and therefore see no point to doing well on the games. If doing well on the games doesn't help you get better characters, the why waste your time. Can someone help me out? :D

Thanks a bunch. :)

:furawatchi: i m sorry, i don t really know! but i love playing the games, you get lots of gotchi points aswell as making your tamagotchi happy! :wacko:

This is one of those posts that has been bumped up to p1 by hazydaze (by accident I'm sure)....

It was originally posted waaaay back in September 04 - nearly ONE YEAR ago - V2 Tamas did not exist. V1 Tamas had only recently been launched in the UK......

I feel sure that Tamamaster either found an answer to his question about the V1 games - or he doesn't care anymore.....please check the date of the original post before you answer a question (especially if you found the question back on page 25.....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

well games dont boost any chance of getting a different charecter

but if you get more gotchi points and buy items or food from the

shops hence making your tamgotchi happier when it plays or eats

its new treats!!!

Hope i helped

Love,

Tama luva

I thought it influenced things like how often you win a game during connection with another Tama.

Also, I suspect that it causes characters to lose happy hearts faster at an earlier age. I have been using the Matchmaker for around twelve generations now, and the Matchmaker only gives you characters with a "luck" level (hidden parameter) of one (the lowest possible). I have noticed that my characters have been losing happy hearts notably faster than the first generations did, which makes it harder to get Mametchi/Mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back