Hide and Seek game code.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it comes up close to the screen, and covers it's eyes or something. If I try it soon, maybe I'll post a pic. :)

\(^o^)

Does the hide n seek thing work when you have a baby with you?

:wub: :)

umm..........how do you change the time on it?....sorry, I'm kinda new to the tamagotchis......

thats in documentation, but ok:

press b when no icon is lighted, u see time, then a+c and its blinkin, a to change and b 2 go to next/set (get back 2 tama with B )

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Ok, Thanks soo much!!!! I just read 'change the time' in like soo many posts, i was like, how do you do it?!!!! [/SIZE]

dont u mean what i wrote right above ?

My tamagotchi started playing hide and seek earlier. Where I am, the time was 11:40, and my tamagotchi is just 1 minute slower. I reckon hide and seek is just another randomly chosen thing when you leave your tamagotchi alone for a while, like tv or rolling around?

P.S. Right now I am defining it plays hide and seek as when your tamagotchi comes closer and closer to you until all you can see is it's face, then it goes back to normal size and repeats.

liars liarsliars liliars liarsarslliars liarsiarsliars liars liarsliars lialiars liarsrsliarliars liarss liarsliars liarliars liarss

is it supposed to be an adult, teen WHAT!!!!???? :p ^_^

normally is during adult stage.....i did notice this feature.....is it the tama will from normal size and it turn bigger and bigger till you only see it face and it will blink at u......if this is the one that u all are saying abt the hide and seek then i hope it help......i didnt set anytime for my tama....i have 2 tamas.....is at the same age and gen.....cos i busy with work so i didnt keep on pressing on the button to keep an outlook on them....i normally place beside me without pressing the button....sometimes it shows that they are brushing their teeth or bathing......and they will also do the feature that i was saying....from normal size and it turn bigger and bigger....but when u press the button it will turn back to normal.....

For me, i dun think is due to the time setting.....is the tama who choose to play or not.....cos what i notice is that i leave it there jus peek on it without pressing the button it do play on it own most of the time.....

All this is wat happen to both my tamas...... :D

It only happens when it is an adult. I saw it millions of times! The mametchi and hidatchi one is SO CUTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back