High School/College

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky6482

Reaction score
Im counting down to the day I start College. Im so scared! What if everyone hates me. What if im not in the same classes as my friends and im no good at making friends? Please can you give me some advice so I can survive at College!!

5 days counting down

Everyone hates me but I don't care. It only feels like everyone. I have a few friends, and the teachers are nice. I'm sure you will make friends and be happy, even if you don't enjoy school. College isn't scary. Just think of it as an adventure!

College is a bit intimidating at first... it's a lot different than high school. High school you see a lot of the same people in your classes, whereas college you typically have classes that have different people in every class. I like college a lot better, because it gives you more of an opportunity to make friends. Typically your first friend will be your roommate, if you don't have friends at the school already. It is definitely better than high school in my opinion.

I will be in highschool in 2 years, Im not sure how its gonna be like but I guess its gonna be fun.

My Old school was only KK - Year 5

And My New school is Year 6 - Year 10

I am counting down the days to I start at my New school (year 6 - year 10)

(P.S I start year 6 on Monday!! xD

O im so sorry

In New Zealand we call High School, College and College, University if you know what i mean. College is years 9-12 is think and im a year 9 which is 13 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back