High School HELP !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im Realy Nervous Because Im Starting A New High School Tomorrow, Im Realy Worried That I Wont Fit In Or I Wont Be Able To Find Any Of My Classes And That I Wont Make Any New Friends ? Please Help Me !

FQKate x :p

Well, although that's totally true, Hollister's pretty stupid in my opinion, overly expensive, and all people buy there are tee shirts and hoodies and sweatpants. If I were you I'd just be yourself and people will like you better. Talk to people and it will be easy to make new friends.

^ xD

Is it the start of a new school year where you are?

If it is, everyone else is going to be feeling exactly the same. Just make friends with someone, and you can help eachother out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i agree with paisly.

just try to be yourself and make conversation, talk to new people and you'll be fine. :)

Im sure you'll make loads of new friends :D

Just be yourself. I know you may hear this a lot, but it's true.

Try to make new friends, but don't forget your old ones. Don't be afraid to approach some people at lunch and ask if you can sit with them. If there's someone you already know (and like) there, hang out with them and their friends. ;)

And don't worry if you get lost - if it's happening to you, it would have happened to someone else too (like me, for example :p ). Simply ask someone for help.

High school is what a lot of my friends say "where you change the most". Where you see the "real" you. HS can bring out the best and the worst in people, but it's also a place where you can find your true friends, the kind that may stick with you for the rest of your life. Good luck, but I'm sure you'll do fine ^_^

Find someone who looks nice and ask them if they can show you to some of your classes. Then, you'll know where you're going and possibly have a new friend. You have a lot to talk about when starting a new school, so use that to your advantage and start some conversations with people so you can make some friends.

Try to relax, I'm sure you'll have a good time. Good luck.

I Just Moved To New Zealand From New York ! Everyone Iz So Nice ! I Made Lots Of New Friends Todae ! Thank You For All Your Help Everyone !!!!

^ That's great to hear.

If you just be yourself, you'll find the right people for you.

I Just Moved To New Zealand From New York ! Everyone Iz So Nice ! I Made Lots Of New Friends Todae ! Thank You For All Your Help Everyone !!!!
That's awesome!Like everyone said, make sure to make friends!

Off topic-NZ? I live there! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back