HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL LOVERS IN HERE PLZZZZZZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
personaly i hate HSM with a passion.and please, like SK said, dont make a million posts saying "anyone" or w/e
I completely agree with you

the actors can't act

and btw this is MY opinion

I'm alowed to say I DON'T like it

Rewiew:

The plot involves Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Chad, and Taylor who organize a talent show at the local golf and country club to which Sharpay, Ryan, and their family belong and where Troy has a summer job as a lifeguard. And Gabriella and Troy are boyfriend and girlfriend!!! They will compete against another country club! Ryan begins to fall for a new girl from the other country club named Aurora Foster. But since the other country club is against The Evans's country club, Sharpay keeps Ryan away from Aurora and Theodore, Aurora's brother, keeps her away from Ryan. In the end, Troy and Gabriella will kiss, Taylor and Chad will kiss, and Ryan and Aurora will kiss!!! This sequel is said to be the best sequel of High School Musical EVER!!!!!

Oh and potbelly ur probaly jealous becuz you can't act..

And idc what you think..Erbody is yea entitled to there own opinion

how about making highschoolmusical hater board

hmmm

I am "ok" With highschoolmusical but not that much of a fan. Please keep your temper down now, We dont want too get into a flame war do we now? Because if so this topic would get closed and you wouldnt be happy.

High School Musical is the best!! I know all the words to all the songs, and the dance moves, call me sad but I love it!!

I cant wait for the sequl to come out. My Fav Character is Sharpay. Shes so groovy and her outfits are to die for... :eek:

High School Musical TWO is coming out for people

who didn't know..It's coming out in like August 17..

And guess What Gabriella and Troy is going to do..

:(   ;)   :D   :p   :D   :D
You know what? You are just the perfect person I am looking for! Hope to get more news... I love all the songs and the characters were fantastic!!! :D I'm the No. 1 fan over here! :( I have never expected a fan so excited :eek: :eek: :D as this before... Keep up as a news reporter (for HSM fans)!!! And thank you soooooooooooooo :D :p :p much for the information.

Good Luck! :p

(soz, I always say 'good luck' to people who I reply to...)

Geez. With all the hype I thought they were going to get arrrested or something. But kissing? Maybe it's because i'm older, but that doesn't seem like such a biggie.

Geez. With all the hype I thought they were going to get arrrested or something. But kissing? Maybe it's because i'm older, but that doesn't seem like such a biggie.
At least I wasn't the only one thinking that.

I heard, 'Guess what they're gonna do!!!!'

I immediately think, 'Ooo :3 Something bad is gonna happen... <3'

'They kiss!!'

'*blinks* Uhm.. Ok? People kiss all the time.. o.o''

Aw well..

Tamabrooke: Leave Potbellypanda alone. Just because she/he voiced her opinion(which she/he is entitled to) and it was different from yours doesn't give you ANY right to attack him/her like that. If you don't like someone's opinion, ignore it and move on, dont' sit there and insult them.

SweetCandi..

I dont care anymore..

So if you answer this

reply i sent you i will

not answer..

TamaGirl 05

Sharpay's cool

and I like Taylor McKessie

TamaCream

Thanks verrrryyy much

ur cool too..I cant wait till highschool musical

Status