HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL LOVERS IN HERE PLZZZZZZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetCandi..I dont care anymore..

So if you answer this

reply i sent you i will

not answer..

TamaGirl 05

Sharpay's cool

and I like Taylor McKessie

TamaCream

Thanks verrrryyy much

ur cool too..I cant wait till highschool musical
In this post you told SweetKandi you wont talk to her but in your very next post you're talking to her again.

Just thought I'd point that out.

^.^

Anyway I think they are filming HSM2 in January.

This is the weirdest topic I have ever read...TamaBrooke- you need to chill! No offense--you change your mind WAY to much! I'm not a Fan of High School Musical. It just seems kind of lame...

I like the movie! Well, I like the music. But I don't like that Zac Efron only did like 10% of tthe singing for Troy. It was because he's a baratone and they needed a tenor so they had Drew Seeley come in. But anyways, I hope they can top it with this new movie.
Yeah, Zac Efron's voice was blended with another singer's because he couldn't hit the high notes.

I'm almost certain that Zac did more than 10% of singing though.

High School Musical TWO is coming out for people

who didn't know..It's coming out in like August 17..

And guess What Gabriella and Troy is going to do..

:blink:   :(   :D   :D   :D   :D
[SIZE=21pt]WHAT DO TROY AND GABBY DO?????? TELL ME!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three words for ya.

Troy.Can't.Sing.

They taped over his voice. They just wanted a pretty boy, so they found one, but he couldn't sing. So they taped over his voice.

Thats why he never appears at the HSM concerts.

So whoever already stated that (I don't read the names half of the time) I know, hehe it's funny to.

Cause every girl out there is always like "OMG he's a pretty boy and he can sing!!!" but he can't, so it amuses me.

Hehe.

I got three words for ya.Troy.Can't.Sing.

They taped over his voice. They just wanted a pretty boy, so they found one, but he couldn't sing. So they taped over his voice.

Thats why he never appears at the HSM concerts.

So whoever already stated that (I don't read the names half of the time) I know, hehe it's funny to.

Cause every girl out there is always like "OMG he's a pretty boy and he can sing!!!" but he can't, so it amuses me.

Hehe.
WOW! srry for 2 posts but wow! i always thought he was out working on other things. so that's why he sucks in that 1 part of the movie!!! hahahahaha that kinda takes his cuteness away LQTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back