High School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I am going to high school in September, and wondered if you guys could give me any tips. If you are already there, or if you have some ideas of what you are going to do once you get there, please help! It will be greatly appreciated! :angry:

Giraffagotchi :angry:

I'm starting high school aswell- I'm terrified, while all my friends are excited. Well, I'm happy about more drama and sports. xDD

Good luck in your new school. x]

I'm actually excited because I am going to meet this girl that I talk to on MySpace. In September, she will be a Sophomore (10th) and I will be a Freshman(9th.) But If I didn't know anybody going to the school, I would be terrified too.

If you have a MySpace, try searching up current students from the High School your going to and send them a Message to try and get to know them. That's what I did. =D

Edit: Oops. Thanks Nummy! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought high school was fantastic compared to middle school~

You have a lot more freedom.

My best advice is:

Always be yourself, choose friends wisely, and don't let peer pressure change you.

Don't be afraid to be outgoing, you only have four more years before you're off to college, use them well!

...do I sound old?

I'm still a teenager I swear!

/from the 19-year-old child

I'm actually excited because I am going to meet this girl that I talk to on MySpace. In September, she will be a Junior (10th) and I will be a Freshman(9th.) But If I didn't know anybody going to the school, I would be terrified too.If you have a MySpace, try searching up current students from the High School your going to and send them a Message to try and get to know them. That's what I did. =D
Sophomore is 10th, Junior is 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back