Highest Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever tamagotchi was a version two and it is on the fourty second generation at the moment! :(

-sk8er girl-

is there any way u can add generation wiv out connecting?

if so plz tell i hav a v2 btw

OMG! My friend named Anne! Is on her 88 generation! And it is 88 years old! Can you beilive it?
Not to be rude,but thats kind of impossible for it to be 88 years old ;) because it dies at age 9 if you don't get the matchmaker. But even if you get the matchmaker at age 6 or 7, it leaves it's kid after 2 days at 12:00am. :D :unsure: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any way u can get the next generation wiv out connecting coz none of my friends have ant tamas!

:lol: (if it is age 6+) the matchmeker will come at 03:00PM (so set the time at that time and do it) GET THE MATCHMAKER IT IS SO COOL TO HAVE ANOTHER :D :ph34r: GENERATION :lol:

Mine is on 3. But, my friend is on 15 or 19. (She has a V2) If she ever sees this, she'll be shocked!!

My V1 is on 37th Generation, and my V3 is only on 3rd Generation... WHY DID ICHI (1st generation Leaftchi on V3) DISAPPEAR? Now I can't visit my grandparent! *smashes V3 on wall in confusion*

EnTama-5g

EnTama-12g

v3-8g

v3-1g

Keitai-70g

EDIT: My v3s are about to be a generation up. They just mated! I wonder what they do when the fireworks are on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back