History and Family Help Please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookiechan

Reaction score
Hello, ^_^

This is my first time posting here on Tamatalk so Hi everybody :D :D :D

I'm currently puzzled as to how to use the history functions on my new V3.

I recently achieved my 3rd generation of gotchi's, and when I checked the parent function and I pressed the "A" button I was able to get a password to go visite my mom in Tama Town, not to mention when I did visite my mom I got a password for a red cellphone.

^_^ :angry: :D

However I was unable to to figure out how to use the history button. can I get some help on this?

Do I have to wait like the parent function?

Also does anyone know how to get a password for a grand-parent? So I can go visite them in Tama Town too?

Thank you All

^_^

^_^ ^_^ :angry: ^_^ Hi.....well I am also new to TamaTalk ....but I know how to visit your grandarents ....you have to go to the book icon then click it then go to parents then you see your tamagotchi's parent then press the "A" button then you will see your past Tamagotchi then keep on pressing button "B" until u see a password and go to tamatown.com and then look at the houses and look for grandparents next to the parents house and then type in the password and that's it oh yea and when you visit the grandparents they will give you like 2 presents :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to wait 'till you have your 2nd tama, that's not a member of the family. if your tama dies, and you hatch a new egg, your old tama will be in the history section.

oh yea and I am sorry i don't know how to press the History button thing too I am so puzzled!!!! ^_^ ^_^

Quoting the TamaTown FAQ (from here: https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: How do I visit my parents or grandparents?

If your Tamagotchi is currently in the 2nd Generation or higher, you can view and meet your "parents"—the previous characters in your toy—online. After obtaining a password from your V3 toy, go the "Parents" home at Tamatown.com and enter it there for up to three different visits.

Q: I can't access the "History" menu on my V3 toy! Why?

The "History" menu, located in the "Family" section of your Version 3 toy is a new feature that allows you to view the previous Tamagotchis that unfortunately didn't survive under your previous care. This memorial will help you to remember those characters that have returned to Tamagotchi Planet. Therefore, if you have been a excellent caregiver to your Tamagotchis, then you should not have any characters to view here.

^_^

Ok So I understand the "parent" and "history" function.....but I'm still unclear about the grand-parents, when I go to the book and click on parents...I get my previous gotchi (the parent to my current gotchi), but I don't get to see my grand-parent.

Now my younger sister said you can only view your grand-parent when the baby gotchi is still under its parent's care....

Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back