History...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimpsterluver99

Reaction score
What does history do on a V3? is it grandparents, b/c it wont let me in ,im on 3rd generation. plz help!

It says in the instructions that you can find grandparents under parents and the heritage of you tamagotchi under history.

No.

History shows the Tamagotchis that died.

The ones that left you are in Parents.

If you are on 2nd Generation, jut get the password for TamaTown for

the Tamagotchi you last had. So, just choose the last Tamagotchi you had.

History is for dead tamagotchis.
This is correct! if a tama ever dies, and you hatch a new egg (by pushing A+C, NOT by resetting) the the tama that dies will show in History. It will also havs a little info about that tama, including it's name, age and weight.

The Parents section shows all parents and grandparents that did not die, but just left to go back to the "home planet" (i.e. left you with a baby to take care of)

I hope this clears it all up!

Kyliesmum

This is correct! if a tama ever dies, and you hatch a new egg (by pushing A+C, NOT by resetting) the the tama that dies will show in History. It will also havs a little info about that tama, including it's name, age and weight.
The Parents section shows all parents and grandparents that did not die, but just left to go back to the "home planet" (i.e. left you with a baby to take care of)

I hope this clears it all up!

Kyliesmum
Om, well, im on 3rd generation and i only have one parent in the parents section. its also supposed to show my other tama, the grandparent, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back