Hit Clips Players

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
I remember I had one, but I hated it because it only played 60 seconds of the song >_> really dumb...

If you don't remember them, here's a commercial:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

You'll have to wait a few seconds before it starts.

That commercial was made at the Grapvine Mills Mall 8D My favorite mall. It's in Grapvine, which is very close to where I live. I love that mall. That's the biggest mall I've ever been in. It's like a huge circle, but I bet the circle is at least 4 miles all the way around. It takes an maybe 2 hours to walk all the way around without stopping at any stores, which is dumb because it has SOOOOOO many stores! ^^

Now back on topic... :]

I actually remember those things!

But I never got one, I was too into Pokemon back then to care. :]

I don't understand the point of them- no wonder they don't advertise these things anymore.

I remember those!

I didn't have one because I was probably 6 or 7 when they were out.

60 seconds of a song..? You would be changing the clip often. O.O

Weird.

I have one some guy was selling them for 50p in the shops I have two Its gonna me and another one.

I remember those! :3

I used to have a Hilary Duff one. I donno where it is now, tho.

I remember those. I never personally had one, but I remember some of the kids at daycare had them. I was proabably 7 or 8 at the time.

I'm so glad technology has advanced. -shot-

I don't remember the thing, but I know the song featured.. lol fail.

I was like, "Wtf, who is Michelle Branch?"

I remember those.

I also remember that the only clips I had for them were Birtney Spears and N Sync. Ha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back