Hiya! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

| Tama_Love |

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm | Tama_Love | and I'm new to Tama Talk! It seems like a really friendly community!

I have a V1, 2 V2's, a V3 and a V4, but I am only playing the V4. I am a big fan of Tamagotchis' and it's nice to be part of a site with members that share the same hobby!

Thanks!

:D | Tama_Love | :wacko:

Welcome to TT, don't forget to sneak a peek at the rules. :D

Hello everyone, I'm | Tama_Love | and I'm new to Tama Talk! It seems like a really friendly community! 

I have a V1, 2 V2's, a V3 and a V4, but I am only playing the V4. I am a big fan of Tamagotchis' and it's nice to be part of a site with members that share the same hobby!

Thanks!

:D | Tama_Love | :wacko:
Welcome to Tamatalk Tama_Love ! We hope you enjoy tamatalk alot. If you need help, just go to A Users Guide To Tamatalk. If you need any more help, feel free to PM any of the tamatalk members or Guides.

I hope you have fun at tamatalk!

*-~ v4lover *-~

Hehe... welcome to TamaTalk- hun!

Looks like we have a similarity- our usernames are really close to each other’s!

Please have a wonderful stay with us, let us know if you need any help around the forms. ;)

Tama-Love

[SIZE=9pt]Hey Welcome To TamaTalk :) . We are very happy that you decided to join this forum, and have a good time ^^.[/SIZE]

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back