Hiya folks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobodebitchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for awhile, satisfying my long-repressed tama obsession, but I figured I'd finally poke my head in and say hello!

I got caught up in the tamagotchi craze when they first came out, I think I was in 5th grade at the time, and of course it was a hassle to find any toy store that still had them in stock. Digimon came next, and then the craze died out once Pokemon become the next big thing, but I remained addicted to my tamagotchis. I still remember the huge excitement when I saw the announcement for Tamagotchi Forest and Tamagotchi Ocean on Bandai's website, and the subsequent disappointment when they never seemed to come out, or at least never reached the stores in my area.

Eventually I did get my hands on the second and third gameboy games, which helped ease the loss of the forest and ocean tamas. I also bought a santaclautch and devilgotch, the latter being my all-time favorite tamagotchi. Unfortunately I lost both of those some 10 plus years ago. I'm hoping to find them again one day, and still hunt them down every so often when I'm visiting my parents, but in the meantime I've satisfied myself with the phone version of "Tamagotchi Monster".

The more recent tamagotchi products haven't appealed to my like the classics, I recall owning a v3 and never really found it engaging. I am looking at an english version of the ID L now, and hoping that will suit me better. How do those of you who own the ID L feel about it?

Anyway, that's me in a few paragraphs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back