Hiya I'm new here! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRIPP

Reaction score

Tumblr_l_542646611759631.gif

My names Tripp I'm a 21 year old emo guy, I first got into tamagotchi during the pandemic when I got one of the remake P2s I was really excited about it because I only had fake ones before, I kinda forgot about it when the battery died but I've started it up again and I'm more invested than ever! I've currently got a mimichi I call him pizza he's 7 I'm hoping to get him to 25
sketch1646098071405.png
I really wanna try the tamagotchi connections next but they are pretty expensive on eBay I think my dream Tama is the devilgotchi
sketch1646098071405.png
Other than tamagotchi I also like art, 2000/90s tech, music, pokemon, creepypasta/scary stories/urban legends, bugs/insects, the good instant noodles, sushi, YouTube

Just a lot of other stuff I could go on for hours about my favourite bands and TV shows and all sorts lolz
Tumblr_l_542646611759631.gif

I'm convinced the Tamagotchi P's are one of the best Tamas out there. I recently booted mines up after a long time without playing.

I also have a Uni, a few ONs, Meets and I even have a Tamagotchi Connection that's been with me since 2008.

I also like Pokemon! I've played almost every generation of Pokemon games. One of my favorites is Pokemon White/Black.

Anyways, info-dumping aside, welcome to the community!! ☺️

hey i am new also i joined today i have 3 pets on the go at once i must be mad lol

Latest posts

Back