Hiya peeps!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Um hi im new and really hyper right now...

Im looking for friends...maybe even a boyfriend idk...

My username...yeah uhh...I like hamsters, naruto SASKUE!! uhh warrior cats all that stuff like yah

LOL!!

Hehe, I can tell you're hyper. Welcome to the forums. I've been on here on and off for a couple of years, but it says I have only made a couple of posts because I had to start a new account :) The other one wasn't letting me post...

So anyways welcome to the forums. TamaTalk is almost at it's third birthday.

hiya welcome have fun exploring the site i think that tamatalks third birthday has alredy passed. but hey welcome to the site

superninjawarriorhamstermeow!!!!

phew!!!

Congradulations!

You are now a member of fabulous TamaTalk!

Enjoy your stay. :mellow:

FC1

[SIZE=21pt]Welcome to Tamatalk![/SIZE]

Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions you can feel free to PM me and I will answer as best as I can. :eek:

By the way, I like your avi!

Welcome SuperNinjaWarriorHamsterMeow! hope you have an awesome time here at tamatalk! =]

Welcome to TamaTalk! This is very helpful if you need any Tamagotchi advice or advice about life situations! We have a wonderful community here and it's great that this site is growing with new members everyday. We all have so much fun when we're here and we know you will too!

By the way, TamaTalk is not a dating site but I'm sure you'll find lots of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back