Hiya! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherriez

Reaction score
Hiya! ^^ i am new to TT and i would like some friends! I am Not (Very) confused about TT as i have read most of The users guide to TamaTalk But still! i could use a bit of information about TamaTalk! :(

P.s: I think these smilies rock! ^^ And i would love to thank the guide(s) and admin(s) for making TamaTalk such a wonderful site! ^^

xXxXChErRiEzXxXx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! ^^ i am new to TT and i would like some friends! I am Not (Very) confused about TT as i have read most of The users guide to TamaTalk But still! i could use a bit of information about TamaTalk! :D

P.s: I think these smilies rock! ^^ And i would love to thank the guide(s) and admin(s) for making TamaTalk such a wonderful site! ^^

xXxXChErRiEzXxXx
Welcome to tamatalk.com Cherriez ! We all hope you enjoy Tamatalk ! If you need help feel free to look in The Guide to Tamatalk Users or PM any of the members of Tamatalk or Guides !

Hope you enjoy Tamatalk !

`~- v4lover ~- `

Hiya! ^^ i am new to TT and i would like some friends! I am Not (Very) confused about TT as i have read most of The users guide to TamaTalk But still! i could use a bit of information about TamaTalk! :D

xXxXChErRiEzXxXx
Hello Cherriez and Welcome to tamatalk !

Thanx guys! i feel welcomed allready! lol! i have made quiet a few friends allready and i hope to help loads of TamaTalk members! ^^

Thanx again!

Cherriez~

Hello Cherriez! Have fun here at tamatalk. I think I saw you on tamazone aswell.

Hello Cheeriez,

Welcome To Tama Talk. We are happy that you enjoy tama talk already. I’m locky458 call me locky for short, and enjoy tama talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back