Hiya!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicLrach

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Hi everybody! Just wanted to post a hello, since I'm new and all. Admittedly, I've actually been around for a couple days, but I was too busy to mess with my preferences and all that, and I wanted to wait to post until I got all that taken care of. So, hi everybody![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
argh i said Jesus christ and god damnit infront of my dad,and he got mad at me lol,hes a chaplin at the toronto jail :p and welcome to tamatalk rach!

LOL orange is a great colour! ;)

Welcome to the boards! (I'm new also) :p

[SIZE=7pt]Wow, lots of people. Hello to one and all! I think it's cool that everybody here is really into virtual pets..they were the huge thing when I was ten or so, and I was just looking at the old Tamagotchis on eBay awhile ago for old times' sake. I hadn't heard of the rumored new-generation Tamagotchis either, so I was totally psyched when I saw the commercial that showed they were coming back out. And when I went to Wal*Mart to get mine, I noticed they were selling Nano Pets again too! How weird.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back