Hiya =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itsumo-nana

Reaction score
Hello everyone! <33

I'm Itsumo-nana. Itsumo means always in Japanese, and Nana's my nickname (but it's also a Japanese name! I'm very lucky for that haha <33). Always me, Always myself! =)

I'm 14yo and I've recently rediscovered Tamagotchis. I had bought a v1 in 2009 and played with it for years (sadly it was a fake ~). This summer, I ordered two cheap fakes on Amazon, only to laugh a bit and revive old childhood memories, but... I really liked it. This weekend I've finally listened myself and bought a pink P's and pink Tama-go!! <33

Thanks for reading! :)

Nana

welcome! and oh my goodness have you ever played any of the connection or vintage tamagotchi's before? i was originally brought up on the fakes as well hehe ^.^ but i was reintroduced in 2004 when the v3 arrived <3

welcome! and oh my goodness have you ever played any of the connection or vintage tamagotchi's before? i was originally brought up on the fakes as well hehe ^.^ but i was reintroduced in 2004 when the v3 arrived <3
Thanks! And no I sadly haven't... I've obviously been missing something haha... But better late than never, as they say! :lol: ^_^

Welcome to TamaTalk! :D
Thank you, that's so kind!!

Latest posts

Back