Hm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to go against tamas, but I do agree. I don't think they're dorky, exactly, but they can be kind of embarassing.

They're mostly something little kids play with, and I still play with mine for fun, but I think I would like it better if they did make some changes that would appeal to all ages. Like changing how the stuff looks on tamatown especially.

Where I live, people are amazed when they see my tama! One time at drama class, I was putting my tama on pause and putting it in my pocket, a girl said to another girl: "Look! She has a tamagotchi!" And one time at church, one of my friends saw my tama and said it was cute! So don't worry! The only reason I would hide my tama from someone is because I don't wanna be a show off and make them feel bad for not having one. I am known for having alot of electronics. heehee...

Well, in some ways they are, but I don't really care. All that matters is my opinon. xD

You shouldn't let others opinion's of you get in the way of how you think about yourself, or tamagotchis! Haha. :p

*I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYBODY*
Okay, dont get me wrong- I love tamagotchis. I like how I can raise a pet without having to do any dirty work or anything, but as the trends are changing, people are starting to think tamas are getting dorky.

Okay, so I know you're not supposed to pay attention to what other people think of you, but i need to be realistic- I live in the OC, where EVERYTHING revolves around what people think of you. It's quite annoying to think that I have to hide in order to not be seen in the kiddie aisle at target trying to find a new tama.

I really think that tamas would become cool if they featured them as a cute accesorie in like seventeen magazine or something (boys modeling them too, to show that they aren't gender sensitive)

because then people will think of them as something high fashion- not something that 8 year old girls play with.

Plus, tama town is a little corny...

Everything has eyes and a beak... buildings, mailboxes, trees, the sky, the planet itself- :rolleyes:

ugh im just venting.

Do you agree?
lol.

I see your maturing out of them.

Maybe you don't like tamas as much as other people do.

I don't have to hide in the aisle ...

Yea umm, tamagotchis are really cool, and they are for any age and I am in the 8th grade and am a boy. and I used to think that people will make fun of me, but they really don't. I mean if people say "wow, you still play with those things?" Than just ignore it. It doesn't matter what people say.

Plus, you can even use it for a key chain or a watch.

~QuinnK

i dont think tamas are dorky. but i only play with my tamas at home. round were i live the only people that got tamas are 6 to 10 year olds and i am 13 nearly 14 in a couple of months

Well....

They Arnt Corny ;)

i like em very much

and why hide i think being urself is good

having friends that think ur stupid for having things you like

arnt real friend...

being called a geek for playing with a tamagotchi is normal. Once they figure out how cool you are, they'll all be playing with tamagotchis!!!!!

Let them call you a geek all you want, but they probably want a tamagotchi, and they are just jealous. I really love tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back