hmm =S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninabab

Reaction score
ok i hav that maskatchi B) ( :) i think thats how you spell it anyway its the one who wares a mask :p ) and its a universal character....and i was wonderinf....sinse i am like almost at 300 star skill points i was wondering if a univeral character can change it to one of them special ones??

plz reply soon coz its gonna go sleep soon

:huh: :huh: :huh: :p

Well my masktchi B) just died :p and they are my favourite character and from having every time i get a girl tamagotchi i don't think they dont.

Once any tamagotchi is an adult it does not change into a special character unless it already is one.

Did I help??? Hope I did :)

so does thta meen when your a teen.....it just turns in to one of the special characters... :s hmm

oh well....ill just try and get all the points to see what ull happen B)

no it can't, try looking at the growth chart.

oh and can you tell me your tamas skill points and age

That's a good question (but I don't know the answer) B)

The Masktchi is a female and the only special character that is female is the Makikotchi - which you should be able to get with the 350 + star/sparkle (Arts/Fashion) skill points.

However, all the Makikotchis seem to evolve from Memetchis.

I am trying to change a Ponytchi into a Makikotchi right now and her skill points are 144 (pencil) / 374 (sparkle) / 63 (flower) and she still hasn't evolved into a Makikotchi... so I am wondering if it is possible or if you definitely have to have a Memetchi to get Makikotchi...

ohh

well my tama

hungry

<3<3<3<3

happy

<3<3<3<3

training [. . . ] (3 out of 9)

pencil points = 46

star points = 272

flower points = 21

7 yr old

20 lbs

and called ace!

its only quite old because i have to pause it whilst i go to school

does this help?? ill post bak when i get more then 350 star points.....to see whats happend

No, it has to either be a meme female teen or a memetchi. By the way, my V4's name is Ace, too.

Matchy B)

you cant make a universal turn into a special

Last edited by a moderator:
can or cant :S:S:S::S

oh well.....ill just try it anyway it cant hurt to get a couple more skill points anyway!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back