hmm should i wait?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
im thinking of buying a v5 but if theres gonna be a v6 like in 1 year i will wait

but is there gonna be a v6?

help plz :eek:

There might and not might not be a v6 so you should buy one. But it's not my chose. :eek:

well that is a tough question because I can not predict the future like somebody else said maybe maybe not. I would get one just to see the experience to say you can say you tried it

There may be a V6,chances are there will too and a year is a good prediction.Fall is V5.5,so it would be like 3-5 more months after that till another version is released.Though I recommend no.The V5 isn't all that I recommend waiting for a Tamagotchi Royal(V5.5) or getting one one off of yesasian.com.Though getting a V5.5 right now can only be bought from Japan so it's pricey.Yesasia has them for 36.99$,so eh.Though if you want to just waste 15$ and learning how to take of Familitchi before jumping into something you couldn't read,and at the same time learn how to play with would also be smart.

At this point I would go for no.Also once you get V6 V5's are going to be rare to find in stores and may only be avaliable online stores.Like when V4.5 came out V4's were out of stores mostly in US and now that V5's came out there are no V4's.

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody knows if there is gunna be one except the people who work at Jensei so i think you should get a v5 just encase they dont release anymore ;)

No one really knows if there is going to be a v6. But I really recommend the v5. It is such an exciting version. But the v5 does get boring at times, like there isn't really much you can do. But at the same time it is fun. I like the graphics, characters, games, items, animations, and other cool thinks like the dating show and the shopping channel. Is is cool, you should get one.

In my opinion, try and wait until the V5.5 comes out. The V6 won't be here for another year, so just save up money for it.

It doesn't interest me that much when a new English version comes out, I only buy Japanese versions now.

To me, it kind of depends what country you live in. I heard the V5.5 is coming out in England and the Japanese are really advanced in their Tama verisions. I'm not sure if the U.S. is gonna get any V5.5's soon, but we'll keep a lookout. :eek:

I would just buy the V5. It's just what I would do, considering the position that I'm in. Just think about it: in a few years and a few versions later, the V5 could be really rare! And it will add on to your collection. But I'm not the one choosing.

Just go with the one YOU think is best that will benefit YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back