hmmmmmmmmmm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drwhokid

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm? have you done you X-mas list

i am doing mine 2day or 2moro

i have 2 do a x-mas birthday list as my birthday is 9 nov

I haven't even thought about my Christmas list! Lol, and anyway, my birthday was in July. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My birthday list, huh.. Seeing as I only want money, I don't feel the need to fill out a birthday list. (It feels good when you buy stuff yourself..)

I could compile a birthday list, sure. Maybe I'll go blog it.

Well for my b-day in october i want a Wii. I was saving up, but i wanted something in a store, and bought, so my mom and dad said i can get one for my d bay

A list?? ALREADY!? You've got to be joking. xD I've been thinking about Christmas lately....but I really don't know what I want. Probably mostly money than toys....heh, I'm not sure. I'll just have to wait. ^.~ They're always coming out with new stuff, so I'll be able to find a few things I want.

~TGD

Nope, Not yet. My birthday list will be first. My birthday is about 3 months away, November Ninth.

All I know I want for my birthday are gift cards to Khol's because I need to update my clothes!

My birthday is coming up so I made a list last night when I had nothing else to do.

TW/P's B-day List:

-$$$ [moneys]

-hot wings from wing stop

-a bag of hot cheatos

-get out of jail school free card

I think there was something else but I can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, since my Birthday is in 5 weeks, I've done it. :p

- A new Camera

- Facial

- Clothes from AE & Hollister

- $$$

- A Trip to Toronto to Shop

But Christmas? That's too far away for me.

My birthday is coming up so I made a list last night when I had nothing else to do.
TW/P's B-day List:

-$$$ [moneys]

-hot wings from wing stop

-a bag of hot cheatos

-get out of jail school free card

I think there was something else but I can't remember.
You can get a free get out of school card? Wow I wish I could.

Heck no! xD

My birthday was just a few weeks ago, and Christmas is in like 3 months I think. I don't really want much, just money. :D

Nope, Not yet. My birthday list will be first. My birthday is about 3 months away, November Ninth. All I know I want for my birthday are gift cards to Khol's because I need to update my clothes!
Kohl's is such an awesome Place to shop at- When I went to PA state, I shopped my heart out there! :p

Too bad I live in Canada.

*Correction: A new PINK camera! :D *

I just did it yesterday. I had totally forgotten~ and when my parents told me to make it, I spazzed because I hadn't even thought about it. My birthday is September 8th.

Yep.

Christmas: Ipod and Money.

Birthday: Money.

XD My mom and dad always screw up my gifts.

Sadly, yes. But the things I want for Christmas are things I've wanted for well over a year.

A new mattress. (That's probably the only thing I'm getting from my family at my mom's house, but I don't care. I'm sick of putting a stuffed animal on my bed and hearing the mattress creak. And that's partially what keeps me up at night.)

A new rabbit cage for my dad's house. (I want one of the two story ones, so my little kanin can be happy.)

Money.

Books.

Sadly, yes. But the things I want for Christmas are things I've wanted for well over a year.
A new mattress. (That's probably the only thing I'm getting from my family at my mom's house, but I don't care. I'm sick of putting a stuffed animal on my bed and hearing the mattress creak. And that's partially what keeps me up at night.)

A new rabbit cage for my dad's house. (I want one of the two story ones, so my little kanin can be happy.)

Money.

Books.
*gasp* I need a matress too! I'm too tall for mine, so whenever I jump off a cliff in my dreams (which is just about... hmm everyday xD) my feet hit the board thing at the end of the bed really hard and I wake up. And plus, it's like a military styled bed. It's so small (made for one tiny person) and I've had it since I was in diapers. I roll off of it all the time too, and it's like sleeping on a really big rock. I fall asleep at like 2 AM because of it. But then if you look at my parents bed, it's huge! It's so fluffy and whenever I need to take a nap I go sleep there, and I'm out cold as soon as I lie down. *jealous stare*

I haven't done them yet!

But I will.

Maybe I'll get triple presents.

Hm...

From my b-day party, from x-max, and from my real birthday on x-mas!

That would be awesome!

Also giving presents would make it good too!9I guess. :mametchi: )

I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back