Ho long does it take...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchi's that I hatched exactly at the same time, It took them 1 hour to go from a baby to a child, then 24 hours to get from a child to a teen, so could I anyone tell me what's the average time it takes for a tamagotchi to go from a teen to an adult? I've been told it's 2 weeks!!! is this true???

I've had them for two days, one is a Young Mametchi now, and the other one is a Ufotchi, will it really take 2 weeks for them to change characters again?

No, it won't take two weeks. A tama will become an adult usually when it's 3 yrs old (3 days to us) I'm not completely sure of this: pausing might delay changing into an adult. I've had tamas who were paused alot take 4-5 days to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a relief! Thanks so much! Well, that explains alot: because who told me it takes 2 weeks or a 1 month to change to an adult is a girl who I've noticed pauses her tamagotchi everytime she's not playing with it!

Thanks for the help :D

What a relief! Thanks so much! Well, that explains alot: because who told me it takes 2 weeks or a 1 month to change to an adult is a girl who I've noticed pauses her tamagotchi everytime she's not playing with it!Thanks for the help :furawatchi:
You're welcome. btw, is your username the name of a movie?

it takes 72 hrs (3 days) to evolve into an adult!

Thanks all of you for your help :hitodetchi: I was beggining to worry I'd have to wait 2 weeks for ti to become an adult!

Zatchi: I know there is a movie named Charlotte Sometimes, but I've never seen it, so that's not why I have this username! My username is Charlotte Sometimes because that's the name of my favourtie song by the band The Cure, it's also the name of a really good book! (actually, the song is about the book)

Cool, I think I will take a look at the band or book. The reason why I was asking is a friend of mine helped with the movie charlotte sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back