hoildays!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

help!1

Reaction score
ok so a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time ago like back in grade 3 every body was in to tamagotchis and mean every one but there kinda out kno in my school and vefore they went out I had this chart with a the hoildays on it like when sanata would could when is the shop have a sale easter, etc. and well i want it again so it any body has it plaz tell me and post it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :( :(

If you're asking for Tamagotchi reference materials, try having a look here. So, do you mean the Holiday Events and Shop Events? Here are a few:

v2, v3, v4, v4.5--a Cake will appear in the Shop on your Birthday.

v2--During November, you can watch your Tamagotchi chase (or was it get chased by?) a turkey.

v2, v3 v4, v4.5--a Turkey will appear in the Shop when you first activate your Tamagotchi. I'm not sure if it appears again later, though.

v4, v4.5 only--on Christmas Eve (12/24) at exactly 10:30 PM, you will see "Santaclautchi" appear on the screen and leave a present for your Tamagotchi, which will remain next to its bed. DO NOT try to see what it is! In other words, no trying to be "sneaky," all right?

v4, v4.5--a giant Egg will hatch on the screen to reveal a baby Tamagotchi during late March and throughout April if your Tamagothci is an adult.

v4, v4.5--during December, your Tamagotchi will occasionally play in the snow (you'll see a snowman in the background). Some people say this only occurs on one day of the month, but this is NOT true--it will happen a few times, particularily if your Tamagotchi is an adult.

Hope I helped. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ur help!!! If any body has things to add fell free and my tama is a 4.5.

If any body is copnnfused that I think this is my post well its is because I lost my pass so I just made a new account 2x2 hahhaaahha

I've found that in December your adult tama will sometimes listen to a talking Christmas tree. I've seen this on the V4 only so far. Does anyone know if it's on any other versions? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back