Holiday foods?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinqt161

Reaction score
Does anyone know what dates the food in the shop changes to get special food? On holidays are there different items to choose from and buy? I know you can on your birthday but other then that I am lost! Please help. Thank you sooooo much!! =)

Does anyone know what dates the food in the shop changes to get special food? On holidays are there different items to choose from and buy? I know you can on your birthday but other then that I am lost! Please help. Thank you sooooo much!! =)
what version is it? if you tell me I will help you ;)

Ok, I am not sure for the version 4.5, i think you get special stuff roughly near, valentines day, christmas day, thanksgiving, your birthday.

I dont know wether they are all correct, but from other version's it is what I have gathered, there may be others too.... :)

For the version 5 here is a complete list of food, aswell as items souvineirs and also rare items.

The meal and snacks look like this:

Meals

Snacks

Hoped I helped! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back