HOLLA PEEPS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetichi-girl

Reaction score
HOLLA! B)

I Be Jozlyn, AKA memetichi-girl.

I LIKE MEMETICHIS!!!

I have 23 tamas.

Call meh Joz or die lol

But they ran out of batteries :angry:

Except for one!

His name is Kacha. It was supposed to be Kachi but I slipped :angry: He's so cute...Right now he's staring at all you peeps that are reading this out there. Yeah he's so cute I forgot what type he is but he's ADORABLE *huggles him*

So about me. I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEVEN *me stole that from oogie boogie *glomps oogie nya) yeah and I'm hyper as you peeps can see :lol: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY my fav tama is MEEEEEEEEMETICHI *gasp* lol that be all I WANT FRIENDIES BE MY FRIENDIE PLZ MY EMAIL IS [email protected] EMAIL ME

or just comment :angry:

bye peeps

Welcome, memetchi-girl! Don't forget to read the pinned topics at the top of each forum. They're bold and are rules or important info.

Wow, 23? That's more than me.. thanks for sharing! :puroperatchi:

Hi!Welcome to TT!Hope you have a great time!If you need a pal,PM me!I like Memetchis too!I currently have one on my V3!

HOLLA! ^_^
I Be Jozlyn, AKA memetichi-girl.

I LIKE MEMETICHIS!!!

I have 23 tamas.

Call meh Joz or die lol

But they ran out of batteries :kusatchi:

Except for one!

His name is Kacha. It was supposed to be Kachi but I slipped ;) He's so cute...Right now he's staring at all you peeps that are reading this out there. Yeah he's so cute I forgot what type he is but he's ADORABLE *huggles him*

So about me. I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEVEN *me stole that from oogie boogie *glomps oogie nya) yeah and I'm hyper as you peeps can see :wub: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY my fav tama is MEEEEEEEEMETICHI *gasp* lol that be all I WANT FRIENDIES BE MY FRIENDIE PLZ MY EMAIL IS [email protected] EMAIL ME

or just comment <_<

bye peeps
hi! and Welcome to Tama Talk! I'm sure you will have a very fun time on this site and meet alot of new friends :lol: ! it sounds like i'm your age too. WOW! you have 23 tamas??? i have 1. But i will get another for Christmas!

:) kawaii-cat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back