HOLY CRUD.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Have you guys ever had a completaly dead electronic randomly come back to life, months later?

Yeah. Strange times, my friend.

My cellphone, which hasn't been charged for months on end, not since January, is now beeping. I cannot find the cellphone. There is a tight wrapping feeling around my leg.

I'm going to get killed by a cellphone. Lo--*cellphone beeps*

ARGHHHHHHHH. ;-;

[/paranoid]

haha, yeah.

my Ipod got ran over by a car... and it wasn't crushed. it wouldn't work for a few weeks, and then it started working again!

Strange o_O

Great. I just found my cellphone.

Its not the cellphone thats beeping.

Great.

D: I'm gonna get killed by something else.

Your Ipod was crushed by a car...?

My old cell phone did that. The first was a Trac phone, which I discovered actually had two bars of charged battery left about a year after I got a new one.

The next two cell phones went through the washer, and one came back to life. After I'd bought a new one already.

Then my parents completely shut that phone down and I lost a ton of pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz my cell phone hasn't been charged for months too. I don't even know where it is.

My Akai suddenly started beeping.. and I took the battery out 2 months ago.. It wouldn't stop no matter what and there was no batttery.. so I just put it in my sister's room.

My mom sat on my gigipet and It broke. o_O Later in the day it beeped and beeped even though the screen had cracked. After 3 days of nonstop beeping in the trash I threw it Across the street and It hit my neighbor's house and landed in her lawn. <3

Have you guys ever had a completaly dead electronic randomly come back to life, months later?
Yeah. Strange times, my friend.

My cellphone, which hasn't been charged for months on end, not since January, is now beeping. I cannot find the cellphone. There is a tight wrapping feeling around my leg.

I'm going to get killed by a cellphone. Lo--*cellphone beeps*

ARGHHHHHHHH. ;-;

[/paranoid]
Okay, the whole "dead cellphone beeps" thing really scared me. Has anyone here ever seen One Missed Call? They break their cellphones to stop them from ringing, and they still ring .. 0.0

My Akai suddenly started beeping.. and I took the battery out 2 months ago.. It wouldn't stop no matter what and there was no batttery.. so I just put it in my sister's room.[/color][/font]
That happened with my V3. It just started beeping... T_T

Well, I had a furby and one night just as I was about to go to sleep, I heard. "Hey, hahaha that tickles!"

I was like, "MUUUUUUUUM" xD

Then the next night, my electronic cat toy thing started saying stuff like "Lets be best friends!" I was like "SHUTUPTRYINGTOSLEEPHEREPLZ."

Eh, to whichever mod who edited the title, I'd like to point out that crud is not an actual swear word. High on the "wooden swears"? Yes. Dirty language? No.

Edit: TamaMum

It was me :kuribotchi:

Sorry, but it is considered a swear by many others on TamaTalk - even if you don't think it is :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom sat on my gigipet and It broke. o_O Later in the day it beeped and beeped even though the screen had cracked. After 3 days of nonstop beeping in the trash I threw it Across the street and It hit my neighbor's house and landed in her lawn. <3
ahhh for the beeping but the throwing,hahahahahaha

I voted for the last poll option. Anyway..... before I had a furby and it stopped working..... Dont look at me! I didn't do anything! Or did i? Oh anyway a few weeks later it started making noises. Then I just teared out the batterys and burned it in a fire...... at my grandma's house. Oh and sometimes my phone will be completely dead and then a few minutes later the battery would be fully charged and I wouldn't even put it on the charger. Creepy...........

My tamagotchis that have probably been dead for years or something. (haha. lol) Randomly make this long dragged out beeping sound that didn't stop. D=

I like went and buried it in my drawer to shut it up. I think it eventually stopped though.

i dont think that's ever happened to me before. oh my nintendo ds. the touch sccreen wasnt working for a couple of days but when i tried it yesterday it started to work....it was weird...

but my friend dropped her cellphone on the street once without knowing it, so when she discovered it was gone, she and her dad went looking for it. it got run over by a car and it just had a crack. it still worked!!!! and i think she is still using it today!!!!

(sorry about the whole caps lock problem, the shift key i only use is broken on this computer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back