Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my babies are dying and going GOD TIER YES

MY BABIES ARE DYING NO and going god tier

iaza19012272312600.gif

iaza19012291687600.png

does anyone disprove of these? XDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how everything is going too quick... It's barely one act, and they are already going god tier? Hussie really wants to end that thing apparently. Remember, there are going to be only 7 acts...

yeah i know i agree!!

i really wish homestuck didnt end so soon, theres so many wonderful people in the fandom and id hate to so it end and everyone just moves on. everyone thinks that itll end on april 13th but im just gonna hope and pray that hussie keeps it going for a little longer!! u n u

but in the recent update the character development was amazing!! wow my babies are growing up u w u

I can't wait for them to go god tier but I also feel its going by too fast, especially since I only got into it last year

I am in the fandom for two years already, and to be honest I liked the slow updates more. Now it's all rushed...

Hussie is visibly really tired with the fandom already. Both he and his girlfriend are bashed, plus... Hussie hates internet, don't forget about it. (he said so in the commentary of the book two, he finds everything about internet pointless and people there stupid.)

Remember, there are going to be only 7 acts...
There are only going to be 7 acts?? I only got into it 3 months ago! I don't want homestuck to end!!! DDD:

MY LIFE WILL BE OVER!!!!!

Also, (this is kinda late) I was pretty disappointed when it said " Caliborn + Gamzee: Engage" I was hoping that they would've gone into Trickster mode, since there was an animation called " Jane: Engage" XD

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only going to be 7 acts?? I only got into it 3 months ago! I don't want homestuck to end!!! DDD:

MY LIFE WILL BE OVER!!!!!

Also, (this is kinda late) I was pretty disappointed when it said " Caliborn + Gamzee: Engage" I was hoping that they would've gone into Trickster mode, since there was an animation called " Jane: Engage" XD
Dude, there's still going to be the video game to look forward too.

Also update:

JACK

LORD ENGLISH

FJSOFJSOFJOIJOEFSJF

Homestuck right now is basically fandom. They're discussing relationships while serious s**t is happening.

it's always lil cal's fault. he is related to everything lord english related. basically cal is LE's "grandfather" when it comes to homestuck standards.

TODAY'S UPDATE LITERALLY HAD ME SCREAMING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH

THE CONDESCE

WHAT

I wasn't confused at all to be honest. It's obvious that Condesce has powers of all the trolls known to us, she might be manipulating and absorbing Jack's power right now.

To be honest I like Condesce as a universe owning alien with a weird quirk more than a overly royal heel stomping queen people roleplay her as.

I don't know I can read the update because I can't find the part where I was at XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back