Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d74Nk.png

drawn by mew0099 on microsoft paint 1998 with the following colours: BLACK and PURPLE this art piece is copyright mew0099 august 29th, 2012 at 10:46 am

DONT STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !1!!

tumblr_m9j45wi1nY1rq3cuz.jpg

OMG LOOK AT MAH OC!!!!111!!!!1 HER NAME MISALKDFMAWLK;OFMAWKOEF AND SHE IS TEH SISTER OF ERIDAN AMPORA!!!!!1111!!!!1 SHE IS SO KAWAII DESU!!!1111! THIS ISN'T ERIDAN, IT IS NOT ERIDAN IT IS MISALKDFMAWLK;OFMAWKOEF DON'T GET IT CONFUSED OR I WILL CRY. :'( SHE HAS A SAD STORY, THE CONDENSE KILLED ALL HER FREINDS N0W SHE IS VERY VERY LONELY. :'( HER LUSUS DIED, AND SHE WAS ABUSED AND SHE RAN AWAY. D': SHE IS A RARE BLOOD CALLED A PINKBLOOD. HER EYES CAN CHANGE COLOR DEPENDING ON HER MOOD. SHE IS THE MOST IMPORTATN CHARCTER OF ALL OF HOMSETUCK!!!!!1111!!! SHE LOVES ERIDAN MOAR THEN ANYTHING ELSE! MISALKDFMAWLK;OFMAWKOEF X ERIDAN 5EVER!!!!111111!!!!!1111 U SUK IF YOU HAET MISALKDFMAWLK;OFMAWKOEF!!!! D':<

help

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG I KNO RITE xDDDDDDDD shes soooo awsom i bet everyone luvs here :) <3333 "NYEH WWEHH... FOREVVER ALONE...."" ***trolofacee* xDXDXD

omg thats tyhe best im already out of likes for today but you deserve 37 for that

YO GUYS UPDATEUPDATE THERE'S AN UPDATE I'M SO EXCITED YESYESYEYSEYYSEYSYEYSYEYSEOKMGAKDKOAWO;EF

I'm finally playing it! :'D If it doesn't work for Chrome, try Firefox.

omg Kankri is so cute, in his little sweater. >w<

OH MAN THREE NEW SHIPS TO ADD TO MAH SHIPPING WALL.

HUMAN WHAT'S HIS CAPE ♥ MEENAH

ROSE ♥ MEENAH

MEENAH x (havent decided yet) KARKAT

i have enough ships as it is. I DONT NEED ANY MORE. STOP MAKING ME SHIP THINGS HUSSIE.

I SHIP LATULA AND KANKRI SO HARD OH MY GOD MDLKJFLSKDFJLSKDFJG

SDJFKLSDJFKLSDJL

Jkljgdflkjgklsjdfklsd

fjsdlkfjslkdjflsdfjksdjfsdl'fjdl'sffffffffdlsjfkldsjfdkls'dffjkdlsj

i LOVE LATULA

i even freaking changed my tumblr url to lahtulah aND MY THEME TOO shes such a cutie gamer girl goshh

ROSEMARY IS CANON THO

porrims hot too

I SHIP LATULA AND KANKRI SO HARD OH MY GOD MDLKJFLSKDFJLSKDFJG

SDJFKLSDJFKLSDJL

Jkljgdflkjgklsjdfklsd

fjsdlkfjslkdjflsdfjksdjfsdl'fjdl'sffffffffdlsjfkldsjfdkls'dffjkdlsj

i LOVE LATULA

i even freaking changed my tumblr url to lahtulah aND MY THEME TOO shes such a cutie gamer girl goshh

ROSEMARY IS CANON THO

porrims hot too
I SHIP THEM TOO.

tumblr_m4ag686KzU1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

YES GOOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE C:

omg i cant wait to see ampora like im freaking out i cant wait to see eVERYONE ELSE IN GENERAL TOO especially mituna aaaahhh

p sure im in lesbians with poRRIM

anYWAY ROSEMARY IS CANON OMG THAT IS SO GREAT ITS JUST SO AMAZINg AhhHAHHHHHhhh

LATULA IS AN ADORABLE GIRL

KANKRI sISISIIksKJSJKSKHNBJKS TOTAL CUTIE

im still shipping aranea and meenah 100% yeeeeah

im SO excitde to see the others

though duALSCAR LOOKS REALLY GREAT AND HIS LITTLE CIGARETTE OMG CuTIe,

I quit reading Homestuck on the first 5 pages, it's...dumb...

I quit reading Homestuck on the first 5 pages, it's...dumb...
rIvoZ.gif

hey its eridan ampora here

first of all good for you for startin to read it that wwas a good idea to at least get a sense of it

if you make it past the first fivve pages thats good for you but really thats still pretty early to be sayin that its dumb

and theres really no need to tell us howw bad it wwas since this topic is for the people wwho wwant to discuss it in a sensible manner

hope you understood that all in a good wway thanks

eridan out

Non Fangirl-

I'm definitely going to donate some money! c: I'd love to help out Hussie make this happen! > :D

Fangirling-

kfL;DSKLFJSDJFSDF.ALKFLDSKLGOjfjgfdjgkldfjglsjljklJGJFDJGIJDFKLGJDFLK THERES HOGNNA BE A HOESMTUK CGAME AND ???? ofmg what if it multiplayER WHAT IF SBURB WHAT IF WE PLAY WITH FRIENDS i dont care its still a game i'll loVE IT EVEN IF ITS NOT MULTIPLAYER ITS JUST ***HOMESTUCK**** OMFGGG best yay hussie we lOVE YOU

Things I know about Homestuck:

It's about four kids. Who play a game called Sburb.

Who meet insanely cool looking trolls.

And go on adventures. Or something.

R-Right? 8D I tried to read it a few times, but just looking at all the stuff I have to read makes my brain explode. ;^;

So I usually just read about it on other sites. But! It sounds really amazing and I love reading about the trolls. I realize I actually know more about the trolls than The Kids! D:

I kind of like Karkat and Eridan a lot, but I like Nepeta's design the best. She's cuuute. ;w; And Eridan's zodiac sign is Aquarius, which is my sign too. So I guess he'd be my patron troll or something, huh? ^__^ His purple cape is too cool!

Also, awhile ago I did this Homestuck title test thing on Tumblr and I got Knight of Heart. ... okay that's epic

*BIG BIG BIG LONG OVERDUE POST WARNING OMG*

I've known of Homestuck's existence since the beginning of this year thanks to my best friend Jasmine and she has taught me heaps about it but because of school's demands and my personal problems and a busy but lazy schedule, I WASN'T ABLE TO START READING AS EARLY AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO

So sometime this month I managed to do a load of school work and make it through a lot of hospital appointments and stuff and I needed something to fill all my time with - there was no more work to do, and although I had and still have even more hospital appointments than I did before, I needed something to make myself feel better with. Something to keep me going and something to look forward to, if you may.

/end serious talk

AND THAT'S WHEN I DECIDED TO RLY PROPERLY READ HOMESTUCK like ok I had read Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff back in like March and I LOVED IT but I couldn't start on or commit to the BIG THING

But I am so glad I did because wow o m g

I'm only up to reading the end of Act 2 but I have a lot of knowledge about things way further on thanks to Jas (who goes by planey on TT, and neilnordegraf on tumblr)

omg crying plz let me in to the tt-homestuck fan family plzzzzzzzzz

I'M ENDING THIS POST IN *THE* FONT OK OLLIE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back