Homework ! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to my extreme dragon-fighting skills, I attend Jackabagadder's Dragon-Fighting Academy, and each night I must battle a dragon.

As well as;

2 German things

A presentation for English

Some maths stuff about quadratic sequences and nth terms

2 Spanish things

Getting an ICT contract signed

A 'natural forms' art page

Some French thing about France

Science 'Inheritance and Selection' title page

Some science questions

Geography sheet about lightbulbs in my house

Anglo-Saxon stuff for History

A mood board about backpacks tech.

And a page of musical vocabulary and their meanings.

It is my first week back at Jackabagadder's.

I hate homework! This is what I got on my first week.

Monday-Find the definitions of words

Tuesday-None!

Wednesday-Plan a story

Thursday-Some random explaining thing

Friday-Write a letter

This semester is going to be pretty decent. One teacher doesn't believe in homework, another barely teaches to begin with, photography is my strength, and my other teacher teaches a subject I'm generally interested about.

For homework this weekend, I have to write a critque on one of my photos from last year. And then for history, I have to read an article and answer some questions.

Next semester though, oh my gosh.. Two sciences, and math. Music I'm not too worried about.

6 page packet for biology

Textbook questions for geometry

English project due Friday

And like 4 huge projects for global due at the end of the quarter

- study for a quiz on Wednesday; physics + a PowerPoint presentation on a topic of our choice. ( ;w; )

- a leaflet to promote a railway service, done on a Word document with pictures and borders and colors and all that shaz.

- map scales / measurement; exercise fifteen, questions one through eight on page nine + exercise sixteen, questions one through nine on page ten.

Well, someone's in big trouble.

Today's also the day where I'm supposed to start taking exams seriously, and revise notes from both this year and last. D:

It's the beginning of the year for me and I have already done 2 oral reports.

EDIT: I've done other things.

Well, by the size of my schoolwork stack, I have easily noticed my teacher likes writing.

Some of the work I do is a bit... awkward. We had to write a whole 10-sentence paragraph about whether we want to have July and August off for summer vacation or April, July and December.

I'm not even going to tell you how horrid that was because she tought us how to do an oral report as if we were in first grade. The worst part was the other class with students in the same grade as me (including some of my friends) were jump-roping RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR CLASSROOM. All the kids were staring at them with envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
- studystudystudy like a madwoman.

- percentages; exercise eighteen questions one and five + seven, fourteen, sixteen, and eighteen.

- the critical appreciation, I have to redo the whole thing from scratch. I'm at six pages and counting. x_________________x

I'd rather have homework than all that studying to do.

Plus, I'm only on my second week. Eight months and counting. \:

Spanish- Study for test Friday.

Adv. Algebra 2- Book work & Worksheet. Test Friday.

History- None.

Chorus- Study for music theory test Friday.

English- Study Vocab, Writing Workshop, Reading Workshop

Biology- Study for the big test tommorrow

I've been out for a week; and I'm in all Honors' classes. So I have a heavy load.

Biology Honors:

Chapter 2 Key Terms (There's 50!)

Outline

Read all of Chapter 2.

Decide on Science fair project.

English 2 Honors:

Read Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket.

Questions 1-8.

Key Terms.

6 Journal Entries - Timed 10 minutes each.

2 Essays to be turned in.

Character Drawing.

Plot Map.

World History Honors:

Read Chapter 5.

5 Sections worth of Key Terms.

1 Worksheet for Each Section.

Hieroglyphics Drawing.

Drawing comparing and Contrasting Ancient Greece and Sparta.

Geometry Honors:

Exploring Angle Pairs - Pg. 38 #8-24 even; 28; 34; 36; 38; and 40.

Basic Constructions - Pg. 46 #8-16 even; 30.

Midpoint and Distance in the Coordinate Plane - Pg. 54 #8; 12; 18;24; 26; 46.

Perimeter, Circumference, and Area - Pg. 64 #8; 12; 20; 26; 28; 32; 44.

Study for test.

Patterns and Inductive Reasoning - Pg. 85 #6-22 even; 26-30 even; 38; 46; 52.

Delighted when I found out I had no homework today

I had no homework. But I did extra credit for biology.

I had to draw a Glucose Molecule. It took me about 45 minutes because my teacher hasnt taught anything like that yet. >.<

Math - Finish packet, page 10 in B&P 2 1-9

Language Arts - Write entry in Writer's Notebook. Read The Red Pyramid Chapter 3. Read 20 mins

Yeah, 6th grade is pretty low key so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing, yeahh... I am in 6th grade, but this second week seems pretty easy-going.

Still no homework. I'm actually quite lucky.

I never get homework, because where I'm going, we use modules and work at our own pace. :]

I'm ahead of most of the sudents who go there anyway, and my marks are way better than what they were when I was going to regular highschool.

Heck, the teachers at the school I'm going to now, even bought a DQ Ice-cream cake for my birthday today. Lol

Like, we can take work home if we want, but otherwise, we can take as much time as we want.

Study for a density quiz and complete a french worksheet, write a formal complaint letter to any company for any reason (for business tech), and fill out a fitness table in gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back