Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry-- I loathe it too. I get about 4 pages of math, and 5 pages of everything else. Oh well, I have to do it, or I would fail all of my classes!

Alimania

What is this Homework of which you speak? I don't do mine alot XP It's easy but I dont do it.
umm,......dont u have to do it ?

we [SIZE=14pt]have[/SIZE] to

umm,......dont u have to do it ?
we [SIZE=14pt]have[/SIZE] to
Well depends on the household. Sounds like meowbark finds the work easy, therfore just doesn't do it because she can. Sounds like you're struggling, though...and in turn you hate homework. Practice makes perfect :)

Well depends on the household. Sounds like meowbark finds the work easy, therfore just doesn't do it because she can. Sounds like you're struggling, though...and in turn you hate homework. Practice makes perfect :unsure:
o heck i practis!

i dont like math :)

i dont make good grades on math homework ;)

i love reading :ph34r:

[SIZE=12pt]Hate[/SIZE] it. All of it!!!

Except easy math homework like Locky said. Surprisingly, that's fun.

///Matchy :)

OMG, you hate it?! I love it! Haha, just kidding you- I hate it more than anyone in the world- I rip our homework sheets, and I stomp on my book if I get furstrarted! :p Trust me, during homework, I'm a different person- a destructive person who destroys everything in sight.
Me too! Somtimes i have to start over because i step on it to much! XD!

~Reanna

I ♥ Doing homework at night and watching tv with food.

P.S. Don't attack me with a angry mod!! AAH!! :p Just kidding, feeling a little hyper.

Homework is sooo stuped!! [SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE :D

what do u think about it?
The only homework I'm fine with is...

Math - because I always pass math classes with flying colors

Science - because my Science teacher always makes it easy.

I'm so happy though because theres testing this week, and that means NO HOMEWORK! Yesssssssss!

Sorry if I'm bumping the topic up.

[SIZE=14pt] lol XD who does like it lol i hate it too its so annoying i mean you just doing the same work you did that day except its at home and different questions lol[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back