honey?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_chain

Reaction score
So I got some love potion for my tamagotchi right? I went to my items and selected the love potion, there were blinking hearts and then nothing happened!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Two questionns, what am I supposed to do with the love potion,and what will it do????? :huh: :mellow: :huh: :furawatchi: :D

Your suppossed to use the love potion, then connect with another adult tamagotchi of the opposite gender. Then I think they should have a baby. That's what I've heard at least. Hope I Helped. :D

yup. once you drink the love potion, it's in the love spell. connect with a tamagotchi of the oposit gender and they will be in love. keep on connecting and they will have a baby.

I tried that but it didn't work. ;) So I know how you feel. Don't worry, you're not alone! :angry: But then it never works. Oh by the way, you have to connect with another tamagotchi who used love potion and you have to love each other fully before you connect. Obviously. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back