Hooray!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Well recently I have gotten into cooking (I Have never cooked in my life)

The first dinner I cooked by myself without help was a Tacobake (Basically 3 layers of Hamburger meat bake with Soft Taco Wrap and cheese) And it turned out Delicious, my mom and brother loved it. I cooked some cookies today and they turned out good as well.

So my parents are allowing me to cook dinner tonight. Shrimp, Baked Beans, and Mashed Potatoes XP

I think I got a gift for cooking or something.

Good for you! :(

Well I just learned how to cook Ramen with sausage, and peppers. Other than that, I'm not on the stove. Maybe I should take a cooking class..

Good for you! :( Well I just learned how to cook Ramen with sausage, and peppers. Other than that, I'm not on the stove. Maybe I should take a cooking class..
Woah o.o I have never developed a Taste for Ramen Noodles (Thats what it is called were I live) My friend cooked me a small case of it before, but to me it tasted bad. Atleast you can cook Ramen ^^

Yeah, I never cooked anything to do with eating. I cooked plastic food though X)

Woah o.o I have never developed a Taste for Ramen Noodles (Thats what it is called were I live) My friend cooked me a small case of it before, but to me it tasted bad. Atleast you can cook Ramen ^^
Yeah, I never cooked anything to do with eating. I cooked plastic food though X)
Well we call it Ramen Noddles also. I think calling Ramen in particular is the one's in the cup's... As from watching to much Naruto. x.x Well thank you. :(

Oh I go crazy over those Mc Donalds play food. xD

Well we call it Ramen Noddles also. I think calling Ramen in particular is the one's in the cup's... As from watching to much Naruto. x.x Well thank you. :(
Oh I go crazy over those Mc Donalds play food. xD
lol XD Yeah, since I havent tried Ramen in a while Im thinking of retrying it. When I think of Ramen I think of Naruto or Inuyasha. Or both XP

My friend has McDonalds play food, its fun to pretend

Good for you!

Cooking is a great skill to have when you're young, and you'll need to know how to cook for when you're living on your own.

I'm really bad at cooking though, haha.

Lol NICE!!

I personally can't really cook for my life. xD

I remember when I tried to make eggs, I tried to crack them open and I dropped some. xD

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh yum! Sounds like you are quite the chef! Being able to cook is an amazing gift to have. Maybe it might lead to many other possibilities in your future!

good luck!

~kawaii-cat

Good for you! Cooking is a great skill to have when you're young, and you'll need to know how to cook for when you're living on your own.

I'm really bad at cooking though, haha.
You couldn't be worse than me. I tried to make pancakes- I burnt them. :) 4 of them, and I put the toaster up to level 7 heat. xDD

Anyway, congrats MB! I hope you continue your talent! :blink:

Ohh yum! Sounds like you are quite the chef! Being able to cook is an amazing gift to have. Maybe it might lead to many other possibilities in your future!
good luck!

~kawaii-cat
So I have the possiblity of being a Chef if I fail at Cartooning? (Lol, I fail at Nickelodean, I try CartoonNetwork, I fail there, I try my last resort I never wanna go to: Disney)

Whoohoo :wacko:

That's great! I wish I had a gift for cooking. Sometimes I help my mom with dinner, but always with her there.... My parents don't feel comfortable with me working a fire-hazard, I guess. :(

Anyways, You're probably a great cook. :wacko: Hope it all works out for ya!

You couldn't be worse than me. I tried to make pancakes- I burnt them. :eek: 4 of them, and I put the toaster up to level 7 heat. xDDAnywau, congrats MB! I hope you continue your talent! :rolleyes:
*points to Bolded* Burnt Pancakes are the best (seriously, whenever my neighbour makes pancakes, and happens to burn a few, she comes over and drops them off at my house. Burnt Pancakes and cookies are yum)

I cook occasionally, If im really bored i'll just get up and start cooking something, last week i baked a really good cake, its Strawberry swirl. its an angel food cake with strawberrys in it and the cake is pink and white. its really good.

But if im hungry and too lazy to cook (if my moms not home) i eat popcorn, or cereal. XD

I cooked when I was about 4. I made brownies! Deliciouso! (I don't know spanish, if it's wrong) Anway :) :) :p :D :)

Wow, that's really neat! PM me when you get your own food channel, please! :furawatchi:

I wish I could cook. I mean, I guess I can. TamaPATCHI thinks so. <- my little sis

I didn't know you 2 were sis's! :kusatchi: I bet you can cook better than my dad any way :furawatchi:

I think I watch to much Rachel Ray o.o My dad loves the Food Network. I watch it whenever my dad has it on when Im not on the PC. I use the oven alot ^.^

That's cool. I used to have to cook and I never really liked it so my food ended up horrible. It's good when you find something you enjoy. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back