Hot Mess, Artwork, TOYZ. New albums

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz!

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has noticed that quite a few bands have had/are having a new album out this year or early next?

It doesn't matter who you listen to, but what do you think of what you've heard from any new albums?

Personally, I love what I have heard from Cinema Bizarre, Cobra Starship The Used's respective new albums. To be honest, I was a little disappointed by Taking Back Sundays, there was nothing special about it. But I am waiting in anticipation for any snippits of songs from My Chemical Romance's album, we haven't head any of the new music, so I am so excited for it.

I can't wait for Cobra Starship, All Time Low, and My Chemical Romance's new albums.

And Green Day's lastest album is amazing. <3

I can't wait for Cobra Starship's new album. I'll probably be going out to get it.

Also, I found out this morning that Panic(!) At The Disco as a new single by the name of 'New Perspective' that'll be played on the radio August 18th. I tried every music-playing website known to man, and it hasn't been released. And the radio stations around here are terrible no matter how many times you request a song, so I won't be hearing it for awhile. xD

But anyway, I'm super excited for that, because it means a new album is on its way. ;D

^ PATD has a new song/album coming out?

asdfjkl;;;

zomggg XD

I'm excited for MCR's and Cobra Starship's new albums, and especially All Time Lows :]

I'm excited for a lot of them <3

hotMesssss.

I'm going to the August 22nd stop of the Hot Mess tour <3

Latest posts

Back