Hot or cold?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I find that I prefer being too hot than being too cold. Most of my friends are vice versa ;)

But still 46.7 degrees Celsius is pretty hard to put up with. I mean my city is like waaaaay faaaaaar from the equator (one island and a Southern Ocean from Antarctica) and this is just RIDICULOUS! M'eh...

Cold. You can get heatstroke from heat, and many other painful things. With cold, you go numb and can't feel anything. So cold

I absolutely HATE the cold, but I think I'd prefer dealing with that more, as it's a lot easier to warm up than it is to cool down.

If it was a constant one or the other with no warm ups/cool downs I would prefer hot.

I like being warm too much to trade it for being cold XD

That is REALLY tough to say for me...I hate to hot weather like 100 degrees and I hate cold weather like 0 degrees. When it's hot in the summer, I say "I wish it was winter!" and in winter when it's really cold I say "I wish it was summer!" so I can't say.

I HATE hot weather! But I love cold weather, :3

I hate cold weather with all of my being. There is no such thing as too hot for me, within reason. Right now it's sixty degrees out, and I'm slowly dying. I miss the hundred fifteen degree summers. Being in weather under seventy degrees is unbearable.

Edit: Typo, naturally. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I HATE cold weather. (I'm actually getting more tolerant with it, compared to previous winters.) Weather wise, I would much rather it be about 70, 80* F. Or higher.

Body temperature wise, I would rather be too cold. When I'm too hot, I feel all sick and claustrophobic. So, sitting in class, I'd rather be freezing than burning up.

I HATE hot weather! But I love cold weather, :3
Same here, Band Geek.

You can dress up with coats and junk, but you can't just keep dressing down! Sometimes I just can't put up with hot weather. xP

I hate snow.

I hate cold.

I miss Phoenix.

Heat pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back