Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Hatred

Reaction score
I've never really went into Hot Topic before, but it seems cool. But I've heard it was expensive.

I was wondering...Do you go there?

Yeah. I just started shopping there. Two band shirts and a...band bag?

They are pretty expensive. Everything I bought was $20 each. Which for me was like...$60. Ow...

I wish I could go there... so badly... I don't think they have Hot Topics in Ontario though, or at least that's what I heard... =[

I shop there when I have money xP

Some of their stuff, especially pants are expensive.

Over the last few years it's gotten a bit more 'fad' based rather than more focused on a gothic style of clothes.

it's a nice store, but it's very costly.

i shop there, but i'll only buy three outfits, and then move onto to zumeiz or pacsun

The only thing I get there are Retro T-shirts like Ninteno or Sega ones or Movie shirts lke my Indiana Jones one, Transformers and my Men in Black shirt.

That's it.

Love it!

Yes, some stuff is expensive, but clearance items are a dream come true.

If you like something, try waiting a little while and it might go on sale.

It's getting overrated...=|

i dunno. the only shirts i want never fit me well enough.

I like them, but they dont have my size a lot.

D^B all the shirts a pre-shrunken

I dont get to go there a lot cause my personal funds are zip, so I often just get cheap flannel from department stores instead.

As long as you go for the online clearance and just get t-shirts and accesories, they're okay. I mean, of course its not Walmart. C:

I've been poking around online, and seen a few things that just made me go "OFDMNFKG....want. *_*" in my mind. Because I'm doing my Spring shopping, but I have a feeling for the rest I'm gonna have to -gasp- make a mall trip and actually GO to the local Hot Topic, which bugs me because they display their intimates high upon the wall. o.0

im in the uk because i wanted to get some tops but my mum said i coudldn't and i already saved £30 in a few weeks out of my dinner money because she says you don't know if the sizes will be really small.:'( it is kind of expensive for some stuff too...

im in the uk because i wanted to get some tops but my mum said i coudldn't and i already saved £30 in a few weeks out of my dinner money because she says you don't know if the sizes will be really small.:'( it is kind of expensive for some stuff too...
SIZING CHARTS.

Gateway to truth.

I'm planning to go there on the weekends and get this ATL shirt. I have $40. xP Half of $40 is about how much the shirt costs.

I love Hot Topic.

They are very expensive.

I love their pants... My freind wore her's today... Awesome-ness!

I especially love Skelanimals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back