Hotel For Dogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
Warning;; To the people who havent seen this movie and would like to, the following thread may contain some spoilers.

So, what do you guys think of the movie Hotel For Dogs?

I loved it! Although I cried when the poor doggys got taken away, it was still awesome! And my favourite dog was Friday <333

Oh yus, and this is a kid movie...so yeah...xD.

it's a really great movie! sad at a few parts, but not too sad, really funny, and sweet!

friday rox XD

:furawatchi:

I like Friday! <33

Omg, that girl next to me kept crying, and when something happened she was like,

'Oh my gawd!'

That was annoying! Anyway, the movie was a bit sad but awesome at the end.

that movie is awsome! i felt like crying when the kids get seperated...... but there were a lot of people in the theatier so i was embarest and did'nt cry x)

it was great!!! but i had to sit with my friends friend JAMES he would not stop talking!!! too annoying

I went to the advanced screening =]

I skipped the end [right after they get split up] to go shopping.

It was ok... i guess 6/10

I agree so much with you.

My favouite dog is Friday. I did cry, but that was when Bruce and Andi got taken away from each other to go to diffrent foster homes.

It was ok I guess. I did almost cry when the kids got separated, I think the ending was too fairy tale-ish though. I'd give it 7/10

Latest posts

Back