HOTEL MARIO AND LINK FACES OF EVIL XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

WATCH! AND SEE THE WEIRD!

Dx I gots dial up. Don't feel like waiting an hour for the vids to load. Any way you can explain to me what they're about?
Yeoches! you got dial up? I got comcast triple play lol

i didnt understand the videos that much..explain if u can pleasee :D

i don't reaaly know. XD uh...

Dear pesky plumbers,

the koopalings and i have taken over the mushroom kingdom!

the princess is now a permanint guest at one of my seven koopa hotels.

i dare you to find her if you can!

so, bowser stole the princess and mario and luigi have to check 7 hotels (yes, hotels in a mario game) to find the princess.

i have a glitched up rom of it.

I've seen a crap load of youtube poops (bad pun =D). And yes, Hotel Mario & Link is used a lot, and I've seen a lot. They're funny in my opinion. XD Also really popular.

OMG yea XD I made some youtube poops of those things too but I haven't posted them yet I'm working on a Chowder and Keroro Gunso parody now so I don't have a youtube account yet lol.

I've seen a crap load of youtube poops (bad pun =D). And yes, Hotel Mario & Link is used a lot, and I've seen a lot. They're funny in my opinion. XD Also really popular.
Sorry about double post and don't forget about the remarkable "Mama Luigi!" XD

lolTHAT'S MAMA LUIGI TO YOU MARIO!
LOL "Mama? MAMA LUIGI!? Bwhahahahaha! " XD "It's a stone Luigi you didn't make it!" "It's a foot ball I chizled it!" " Geee... It sure is BORING around heeere..." "MAH BOI! This peace is what all true warriors strive for!" " I just wonder what Gannon's up to! " # flies in lands terribly * " Your majesty Gannon and his minions have ceased the island of Cordie!" "Hmmm... How can we help?" "It is written only Link can defeat Gannon." "Great! I'll grab my stuff!" "There is no time your sword is enough!" "How about a kiss for luck?" "You've got to be kidding!" * turns away ticked off or something like that XD * "Scwadilah we are off!" "Wow! What are all those heeeeads?!" "These are the faces of eeevil! You must concur them all!" "I guess I better get going" "Here's the map! Where do you wish to go?"

LOL I can recite the whole thing lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:
XD "You know what they say! All toasters toast... TOAST!" LOL I like toast more now because of Mario LMAO!

come back wen ur a little...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

richer!

*points to rope*

lol morshu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back