Hottopic & Tamagotchi Friends DreamTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw it for sale on their website! But I'm not sure if I'd wanna buy it, though.

ughwhysomanybighero6merchwhy

Its worth buying at least 1. With the BoGo, buy the 2. I got 15% off every item I bought because of my membership card that day... They are much more entertaining then the original Coffertchi infested Tamagotchi Friends. Lol. I like Coffertchi, but dang... stop it. Still can't get any other girl tamagotchi and its been out for a while now.

I feel really lucky finding mine, all in the design/colors I wanted. I could have bought more, but I felt like that wouldn't be sharing... Wanted to give others a chance. It would be way nice to be able to connect with people again.

Being in HT, I seriously think it will do SO much better in HT then TRU. My TRU still has the original TF for $10 and they aren't looking like they are moving. The cute Zelfs next to them may have something to do with it... but I doubt it.

Well I feel as though if they had an actual tamatown where actual tamagotchis can walk around on an app they'd be more successful because, tbh TF really turned me off because of the website I'm sorry bandai but, I didn't like the website like I like the one for the Tama-Go and music star that was the best TamaTown yet if Dream town was like that then I think Tamagotchi would be more successful! Idk how do y'all feel

Well I feel as though if they had an actual tamatown where actual tamagotchis can walk around on an app they'd be more successful because, tbh TF really turned me off because of the website I'm sorry bandai but, I didn't like the website like I like the one for the Tama-Go and music star that was the best TamaTown yet if Dream town was like that then I think Tamagotchi would be more successful! Idk how do y'all feel
Agreed. I've played the online Dream Town, once you've finished the missions they have there is nothing to really do but get tickets for random items for your tamagotchi. The website is limited; you can't even transfer points from online to your tama like in previous verisons. But really the site does do anything to integrate the experience of the site with your tama. It seems like the site is its own thing.

I did a video showing the dream team and some of its functions. I couldn't do them all because I am awaiting my 2nd dream team plus it would have been hard to do with one hand anyways. I had to do it in multi. takes because I kept messing up or the door knocked and I don't know how to edit. If you want me to play the Tennis and Balloon game do let me know and I will do a sep. video for it.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I wish they had a Hot Topic store over in the UK, even if it was only one in London.

As it stands we have no Hot Topic so there isn't really any great pop culture stores or 'goth shops' over here. It also means there's no where to get the Dream Town which is a little frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back