House Of Night

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished Marked, I thought it was pretty good ;) The main character is actually likable xD But she's a bit of a mary sue with that whole power thing, but I don't care xD I'm going to get Betrayed tomorrow :3

I tried reading the book series. I bought a used copy at my Hastings Store. But I couldn't get into it. I got bored. Thank god it was used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried reading the book series. I bought a used copy at my Hastings Store. But I couldn't get into it. I got bored. Thank god it was used.
I was like that the first few chapters, then I really got into it. Not sure why O:

I is a few books away from Hunted xD I have the first 4 books so when I'm done with Chosen I can read Untamed and then go out and buy Hunted. I also see what you mean about being repetitive. It also bugs me how they have to keep reminding us that Damien (I love him 8D) is gay. It gets annoying. Plus she re-describes everything. Now when I see a paragraph basically about what happened in the last book, I just skip it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back