Housekeeping complete

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

For the most part... Messages completely unrelated o a thread have been cleared now. There may be some that still don't seem to be related but were left in because they tied into other posts earlier in the threads and I didn't want people to be completely confused.

Posts in 'What's on your mind' and 'Fun stuff' have not been cleared because both are kind of open forums and are there to be whatever everyone wants them to be. Role playing? We have a new section for it. It can be a lot of fun for everyone (and fun to read too!) but let's try to keep the role playing in that area so that others don't get distracted from a thread's topic and so that those who want to do it have one area where they can take their pick of which (or all) to take part in.

Hope nobody is offended by this (or angry if one or more of your posts has been deleted)... If so, please feel free to PM Admin. I am always here to listenand welcome your input and opinions.

:eek:

(service with a smile!)

Three cheers to Mr Admin for sorting everything out :eek:

I agree that this is for the best, as everyone can still have fun with whatever they post.

Good idea, you get thumbs up from Witchy_Artist :D

gud work admin :eek:

nice to see you sorting out the forum, well i reached 500 and im gone until friday, then i come back for the hatching, then after that im gone again :D

Oh dear! O.O

This topic has been seriously bumped up...

Try not to bump up topics in the future. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

Please, please, please check the date of the topic before you post a reply....

This was made by Admin over two years ago :huh:

(and if you notice it was bumped - pls just report it - don't add a comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back