How 2 get Kuchi character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel4Guga

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'd really like 2 get a Kuchi character (V4) but my Mohitamatchi evolves into Meme teen every time!!! Does anyone know how 2 do it? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, every time you have an adult and raise the next generation, your adult will always be the in the same family.

For example,

1G: Ponytchi - Universal

2G: Pyonkitchi - Universal

and so on....

Even if different gender

[SIZE=14pt]Well, I had Mame adults a lot but then I’ve read that if you look after the baby in different ways you will be able to get a different character from a different family so I tried and I got Meme despite the fact that my previous generations were all Mame. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Yes!!!! Finally!!!I have a kuchi girl which proofs my theory was right! I have connected a boy from Meme family and a girl from Mame family they became partners and then they had two baby girls. One of them SUNNY evolved into Mohitamatchi first and today she became a Kuchi Teen Girl! I am now going to repeat my success; I have Mohitamatchi boy on my other tamagotchi V4 so I will look after the toddler the same way I did with Sunny and see if I can get Kuchi again! This is fantastic stuff. :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back