How...Annoying (Matchmaker)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
It just started happening today, but now every time the Matchmaker shows up on my V4.5, she freezes onscreen (sometimes a bunch of pixelly mess garbles up the screen, too) and I have to poke the little reset button on the back and select "download" to fix it.

Is this a known glitch or something? Its very annoying.

If so, are there any ways to avoid this?

...and could the issue possibly go away with another generation/resetting?

[SIZE=9pt]Yeahhhh...that's happened to me before. I had to reset then download and when the Matchmaker came back the same thing happened again! I dunno if that'll happen to you, because this happened on my V4. :D Unfortunatley, there might not be a way to fix this. It just might be a glitch. Have you debugged your Tama?[/SIZE]

.:post by:.

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495

Ah, I've had this glitch earlier this week. It had a bunch of pixels from the matchmaker and just froze up. It happened on my V4, and when I reset and downloaded it and tried the matchmaker again, it brang me an Otokitchi (Matchmaker)! (See my log for more information) It is just a glitch, common with V3 and V4.

[SIZE=9pt]Yeahhhh...that's happened to me before. I had to reset then download and when the Matchmaker came back the same thing happened again! I dunno if that'll happen to you, because this happened on my V4. :lol: Unfortunatley, there might not be a way to fix this. It just might be a glitch. Have you debugged your Tama?[/SIZE]
.:post by:.

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495
No, I have not debugged my Tamagotchi.

Okay, so its pretty much a common glitch on the V3-V4.5?

That's too bad, its fairly annoying. XD

I just mated my V4.5 to my V2, so it'll be a while before I see the matchmaker again. I just hope it fixes itself by the time she's due to start appearing again.

There is a way to fix it. YOu get to be partners with one of your other tamas and after about 6 generations it will stop. It happened to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back