How are you guys doing that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Chao-//-Girl`

Reaction score
I have seen many of you do upside-down or backwards fonts (Like this---->ǝ)

How do you do it?

Yes, you're so mature ^ xD

Anyway, I can't do it because I have a laptop but on proper keyboards I think you press a letter and one of the numbers at the right or something like that. I don't know.

I keep my letters the correct way round, and wasn't actually aware until this topic that you could switch it up.

I guess I'm just boring with stuff like that. xD

p; <---- ǝǝs ˙ǝsɐɔɹǝʍol uı sǝdʎʇ ʎluo ʇı ʇnq ˙ɔıdǝ uıʞɔǝɹɟ os sı sıɥʇ ɐɥɐɥ

I was trying to type ;D

lol ssǝuıuʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ llɐ ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝpıs ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇı ʇlıʇ ı uǝɥʍ ʞɔǝu ʎɯ ʇɹnɥ ll,ʇı ˙ǝƃuɐɹʇs puɐ˙˙˙¡looɔ ʎllɐǝɹ sʞool sıɥʇ

This is just awesome <3

Upside down is Fun.

Yes, you're so mature ^ xD
Anyway, I can't do it because I have a laptop but on proper keyboards I think you press a letter and one of the numbers at the right or something like that. I don't know.
You can still do codes on most laptops.

There should be a number pad inside the keyboard, like for instance, my keys from 7-0, U-P, J-;, and M all have numbers on them. That doubles as a keypad. If you find a button that has 'fn' on it, if you hold that down and press alt plus any of those numbers/letters you can get the symbols they create.

Every laptop I've seen has it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some that can't do it.

˙pıɐs ǝldoǝd ʎuɐɯ ǝʞıl 'looɔ sı sıɥʇ 'ıɥ

It turned the letters weird!

pili080893rdf3‡‚‡‚‚‡°fl‡·fl°‡fiflfi‡›fifl‹›fi‹›€‹⁄‹›fi›fifl°fi‡°‡fi·fl·fl‚‚‚‚‚‚···°°°‡‡‡‡flflflfifififififlflfififi›››‹‹‹‹€€€€⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄``ÚÆ∏”ÚÆÚ¿˘¿˘¿¯¿¯¿¯¿’’»»””∏∏±±±——‚‚¿¿¯¯¯˘˘¿¿˘˘˘˘ÒÚÚÆÚÆÚÆÚ’”’”’”’”»»»±±——‚‚œåååΩΩΩ≈≈≈ßßß∑∑´´∂∂∂çç®®ƒƒ√√∫∫∫©©††¥¥˙˙˜˜˜µµ∆∆¨¨ˆˆ˚˚≤≤≥≥¬

˝˝ıı˜˜ÓÓÔÔ¨¨¨Á˝Áı¨ıÔ˜ˆ˜Ô˜Óı˝¨ÁÏˇÎ‰ÇÏıÓÔ˜ÂÔ˜ÓÂ

[SIZE=14pt]EPIC MACBOOK![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]☀☁☂☃★☆☎☚☛☠☢☣☤☥☦☧☨☩☪☫☬☭☮☯♔♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♝♞♟❦[/SIZE]

There's more, but I'm lazy

My microsoft word still pwns ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
⁄¡€™‹£›¢fi∞fl§‡¶°•·ª‚º—–±≠Œœ„∑´e‰®ˇ†Á¥¨¨ˆˆØø∏π”“’‘»«ÅåÍßÎ∂σ˝©Ó˙Ô∆˚Ò¬Ú…Ææ¸Ω˛≈Çç◊√ı∫˜˜Âµ¯≤˘≥¿÷

sweeeet, thats eveything my keeyboard has i think..

^^ and Weiwei, yes, thoose epic as well ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back