How are you punished by your parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I get lectured and I'm not to go out on weekends with my friends &boyfriend. it sucks ._.

I just get a lecture and get the extreme feeling of guilt. Seriously, if I do the slightest thing wrong (e.g.step on someone's shoe by accident), I start crying and feel real guilty, haha.

Mum always slams the door too. And then walks away and then I sart crying and don't come out for a while and then I go apologise. I love my mummy too much to be mean to her.

Get Slaped Across the Face really hard...Really i rarely get punished because i don't do anything.
Really? Slapped in the face? :mellow: That's just wrong in my book I've heard of regular spankings but wow.

My parents usually just yell at me. (I do get whipped with the belt once in a blue moon, but it doesn't really hurt me anymore. It stings, of course, but it's a tolerable sting.) I don't try to give my parents problems anyway. (Not saying there aren't ever any. That would be a lie, lol.) They already have a lot to deal with. I try to be as mature as I can, but I can still be a big baby sometimes, lol. (We all are, lol) It really bothers me when children brag about how much trouble they give their parents. That's not something to brag about. In my opinion, it's rather sad. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
... Nothing?

I mean, a slight, "Blah blah blah, don't do that." And then a "Go to your room." But I get out anyway.

Thinking about it... I suppose that's why I'm so terrible as a child. I don't get punished.

My dad never believed in hitting children, and my mum didn't like shouting.

I just get.. Talked to. I don't get stuff taken, I don't get hit, I don't get shouted at...

I feel bad now.

I get a yelling from my mum and a lecture from my dad, and sometimes banned from consoles and the computer for 3 days. It's usually because of my screaming when my brother hurts me, and he never gets in trouble. Its so unfair.

My parents don't believe in grounding. It's not like I even go out that much, so, yeah. They don't. They say it's pointless and too American. Sometimes they sound too racist, in my opinion. When they're angry, they sterotype all Americans as stupid cuz' they hate George Bush. I'm the same. But I don't mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back