How are your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The food at our tuckshop is pretty good. I love the sausage rolls we have :D

Most people pack their own lunches though - the food at the tuckshop is pretty expensive.

We don't have a lunch period, therefore we don't have a cafeteria or school lunches.

We get a 10 minute break at the 20 of each hour(6:20, 7:20, 8:20, 9:20).

So my choices for food are either bring something to heat and eat in class, or go to the deli downstairs(and spend way too much money on too little food) and eat it in class.

I usually bring something. Either a sandwich or leftovers from dinner the night before. I've only eaten at the deli twice, and they kill you with prices. A small caesar salad, drink and a tiny bag of chips was about $9.

I LOVED school lunches at my high school.

We had so many choices.

Pizza(school made or Dominos), chicken burgers, cheese burgers, burgers(no cheese), bacon cheese burgers, sub sandwiches, fries and they usually had a 'special' which was normally a food that fit the season. Some, like turkey and mashed potatoes were really good, but a lot of them weren't. I mostly had chicken burgers and fries.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why everybody at school eats that crap they make. My friends just say they're hungry and don't have time to pack.

Well I pack, errryday. I know this kid who threw up from eating school lunch, and my friend Charlotte got food poisoning from it. It just tastes bad, and is totally bad for you. And it should be illegal to sell that lunch to children.

Anyway, my school even has a bakery line too. Cookies, ice cream, chips, cappuccinos and hot chocolate, muffins and rice crispy treats. :p
WHAT!! Your school serves CAPPUCINOS????

The only drinks at my school are plain milk, chocolate milk and lame coffee milk that doesn't even taste much like coffee. Sometimes they give us this mixed fruit juice called Suncup, but it's all frozen and when you take a sip you could swear you tasted cardboard in it. :lol:

WHAT!! Your school serves CAPPUCINOS????
The only drinks at my school are plain milk, chocolate milk and lame coffee milk that doesn't even taste much like coffee. Sometimes they give us this mixed fruit juice called Suncup, but it's all frozen and when you take a sip you could swear you tasted cardboard in it. :ph34r:
Cappuccinos AND hot chocolate. :(

Aside from by stereotypes. I actually enjoy eating the school lunches. Although some foods on the menu can be icky. There's a Salad, Sub, and Meat section to choose from.

I prefer 2 pack lunch. I ♥ chicken and avacado sandwiches so yeah i get dat sometimes...

I pack fruit, a choc rice puff bar, juice, any homemade goodies we make... i pack that 2. In summer imight buy an iceblock.

We don't have a cafeteria at my school. Just a little candyshop with popsicles, icecream, yogurt-tubes, milk, chocolate milk, and juice.

But on wednesdays, we get pizza from Pizza Hut, and on fridays we get hotdogs from the Leadership group. yumm.

The elementary cafeteria food was pretty good, and so was the middle school cafeteria food but it was a little greasier.

I hope the high school cafeteria food is as good as everyone says it is.

I kind of feel bad for the people saying they don't have a cafeteria because we have three. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back