How Bad Do YOU Want A V.4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT A tamagotchi V.4???

• I Cant Get One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mabey A Little

• Kinda

• Not Realy

• Pretty Bad

• Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

• So Bad That Ill Be Emotionaly Scared Forever If They Dont Come Out In January!!!

• Let Me Think...

• I'D GIVE ANYTHING (Exept My Other Tamas!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten3c3

Reaction score
HeHe, This Is Just Like My Other Poll, JUST REPLY WHAT YOU PICKED AND ASK ABOUT IT IF YOU WISH...(But I Have Another POPULAR POLL Called TAMA V.4!!!!...Ask In That If You Can)

Just Reply!!!!

()_()

( o.o)

c((")(") (Mickee Says Hi!)

THNX GUYS AND I LUV YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont really care.... V1: Cool a virtual pet! V2: OMG TAMAGOTCHI!! HOOLY! V3: Uh-huh...ya. V4: (probaly) zzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

I really want a v4! I won't get them when they first come out. My birthday is in March (I'll be 15!!). I'll get them when they're 3 months old. I really hope v4's come out! They sound awesome! I hope they come in a glow in the dark design and I hope they have a light switch. That way if it's dark, you can turn the switch on and the screen will be lighted. I also hope there will be new characters and will be able to connect with my 2 v1's, 1 v2, and 1 v3.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I dont really care.... V1: Cool a virtual pet! V2: OMG TAMAGOTCHI!! HOOLY! V3: Uh-huh...ya. V4: (probaly) zzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz
Yeah I agree with you... v1s rock the world!

I'm very cautious about v4. I don't like the v3 one bit. Well, half of me absolutely resents it and wants to smash it, the other half doesn't mind it.

I think that for me, it'll depend on what new features the V4 has.

Want one really bad? Move to Spain! :D

Spain was randomly chosen to launch the v4 early, so it was recently released there!

We'll get the v4 in Early 2007! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i kinda want the new V3 the gold-limited one.... but i hope there also is gold NON limited tama's V4

I really want the V4......When does it come out?I hope its before christmas because i can get like 3 and i already have 2.

Tamagotchi Color=Pink with ice cream

Name of Tama=Kikyo(From Inuyasha)

Gender=Girl

Generation=3

Tamgotchi Color=Purple with stars

Name of Tama=Neji(from naruto)

Gender=Boy

Generation=1

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'D DO ANYTHING FOR A V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not want to be around me if they don't come out when scheduled.........

I really want a v4.

i wonder what new stuff they will have

id so love for them to have like.. msg's you can make and send to your friends through inferred, like text msg's.

does anyone actually know what the new features will be?

Yay!

if they are in Spain would be able to get one!

Im going to spain this year!!! :blink:

Good thing is that maybe that tamagotchies are in psanish and my country-language is spanish

I agree, I love the V1 more than I do V2 or V3.

I have an Entama so the v4 seems a little pointless now since I heard they would be the same. I might get one or two but I think thats going to be about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back