How can adults marry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris_10

Reaction score
My V5 tamagotchis have finally changed into adults! The only problem is (this might sound kinda stupid) that I don't know how to marry! I've tried selecting 'Dating Show' but the Match Maker just gets angry! None of my friends have V5's so I can't connect and marry. Somebody out there please help!!

P10

baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 48 hours = now can mate (now can use the dating show.) They become parents when they mate.

Note: The above are unpaused times.

hi paris,

well i think that your tama is not quite old enough to get married yet so wait about 1 more day and try again!!

bye-

ans ^_^

Hi,

I don't think your tamas are adults quite yet. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure. Your tama should have "evolved" a total of 4 times. Egg to baby, baby to child, child to teenager, and teenager to adult. It should have worked if that process hapened. If you are sure your tamas are adults I am not sure what to tell you. :lol:

I hope this helped :D

Tamabuddi :ph34r: ^_^ :)

(|__|)

(='.'=) <--- Hi! I'm Bunny. Copy and Paste this to your Signature so I can be

(")_(") famous!

baby + 1 hour = toddlertoddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 48 hours = now can mate (now can use the dating show.) They become parents when they mate.

Note: The above are unpaused times.
Thanks so much binary! My adult-Makiko-went on the dating show today and married and then the husband changed into Papamametchi and Makiko changed into Majorite. Thanks again! :eek:

P10 :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back